Chapter 3

A/N Hey guys! Yes it's still the same writer that made the other two chapters! XD I decided to take a different turn with this chapter instead of continuing the old one if that sounds correct XD But yeah! (P.S the pic is one I took at my grandparents house. Just to give an example of the sunset lol.

Toby's P.O.V

    It's been two days since I got in trouble with Slender. But never mind that, I honestly can't take this secret crush thing anymore. I need to tell Masky somehow...

    Just then I got an idea! I decided to tell him tonight.

Masky's P.O.V and a time skip :3

    It was around sunset when I was just sitting on the couch watching BEN and Jeff play videogames. "Masky!" I heard a annoying familiar voice come from behind me.

I rolled my eyes under my mask. I sighed and said, "What is it Toby?"

"C-Can I talk to you about s-something?" He asked quietly, twitching more than usual.

"Okay," I said, turning towards him. He leaned towards me and said,

"I-In private please... ?"

I sigh and say, "Alright..."

Toby's P.O.V

    I smiled under my mouthguard, blush lightly (Which I'm glad I have my mouthguard and goggles to keep most of it from showing), and take his hand and lead him outside.

    I took him past the Mansion and through the woods. We finally came to a hill clear of all the trees. The sky  was a beautiful mix of blue, pink, and orange with clouds like pink cotton candy. The sun was a beautiful orange and you could hear the crickets and the frogs start to come out. The air was still warm, and the breeze was light. This felt like the perfect time to tell him those three words.

    "D-Do you like the v-view?" I asked him, letting go of his hand and laying down on the soft grass below. He laid down next to me and said,

"Yeah, it's beautiful."

I smiled under my mouthguard. We stayed silent for sometime, just watching the sky turn a bruised purple, and then to black. "M-Masky?" I asked, with my twitches getting worse.

"Yeah Toby?" He asked, taking his gaze off the sky and now onto me.

"I-I have something to confess..." I said with a scratchy voice (What? I was nervous).

"You ate all the waffles?" He teased laughing a bit.

I giggled but said, "No."

"Then what is it then?" He asked.

"I-I..." I started but trailed off.

"What was that?" Masky asked me.

"I-I...I love you Tim..." I sputtered out, my voice still scratchy. Masky didn't say anything.

                                                                                'D-Does he love me back...?'

A/N: Cliff hanger!!! lol sorry it's just I think this is a "long" chapter and I think I should have one. :3 So... I'll post later cuz 1: I don't have wifi at this point of time 2: I gtg work on my other book and 3: My back hurts (lol) So stay tuned!!!BAI!!! ^^

//slightly edited//