Chapter 27

"What happened?" Harry ran into the hospital, a worried look on his face. 

He turned to me, he needed an answer. "Mollie, what happened?"

"I-I-" I coughed out, my voice was nothing. 

"Mollie, tell me what happened." 

"Monica was murdered, Harry." I stomped. 

Harry's face fell, he turned pale. 

The same police that talked to me tapped on Harry's broad shoulders, but he didn't turn around. 

"Sir." She spoke stirnly, then noticed the tears going down his cheeks. "Sir, I'm sorry for you're loss, but in order to find out who murdered her, we need you're help."

We sat and spoke about the details that I saw - I was the one who was with her. 

The officer pulled aout a mug shot, from some one oddly familiar. 

"This woman has a history of drug dealing and murder, and was also seen around the crime scene, do you reconize her?" 

Harry's breath hitched in his throat. 

"T-That's Jane."

-

HAHHAHAHAH APRIL FOOLS OKAY HERE IS THE REAL STORY

NO THE PART ABOUT THIS IS NOT REAL BUT IT SURE WAS FUNNY LOLOLOL

ILYA

-

“What about this one?” 

I looked up from my phone to look at Alfie. He held up a bright green cloth, he just wasn’t cooperating. 

“Alfie,” I sighed, “I’m wearing ivory.” I throw the cloth sample of my dress at him. He catches the tiny bag and studies the color. 

I looked back down to finish my text to Harry. Alfie was being a pain in my ass, so Harry was my go-to person at the moment. 

“This?” 

I looked up after the message sent, lilac this time. 

“Alfie!” I said frustrated, “Ivory! I’m wearing Ivory! Why is it so difficult to find Ivory?!” I push past him and look further into the samples. “There’s gold on my dress, too. And there’s like 50 ivories in here!” 

“Well, I would probably see them better if I wasn’t color blind.” He set the cloth back down. 

I turned abruptly to him. “What?” I ask him.