Chapter/17

Chanyeol pov

I have heard of park Jimin from my mom since my mom and Jimin mom are sisters but we haven't got to meet each other since my parents toke me to the U.S to learn more about taking over their business company I know this seems hard I admit it was in the first place but you can get use to it after a while.

I came to Korea about 3 years ago I got to meet new friends at my new school I have 3 best friends that are alway beside me everywhere I go they are sehun ,Kai or Kim Jong in , and Chen

We are like the popular kids at school will because all of us came from rich families and got the girls running all over us . I hate when girls try doing some shit to get close to me like please bitch you ain't worth my time.

But their is someone that is worth all my time he's Baekhyun a little cute adorable nerd that has the highest grades in school with D.O kai boyfriend I heard they been dating since junior year and their is suho he's rich but doesn't like showing it off like some people.

Everyone thinks that I bully Baekhyun because I hate him and that he's a annoying person in school but I don't like bullying him ever I only tease him because I want to get to talk to him every chance I get I hate that he has sad eyes every time I tease him about things and he's always scared when ever I get near him.

If only he could understand how much he means to me I have ever liked someone before even when I was in the U.S he has this cute he does that makes my heart flutter in happiness ,soon I will let him understand I much I love him and instead of having those sad eyes they will be filled with happiness when his mine.

A/N

I am so sorry for not updating for months I had been having hard times keeping up with everything since my sister just gave birth and I have to take care of things

I have u guys enjoy this chapter and I will keep updating soon this summer