Chapter/7/

Taehyung pov

Yea Jimin why  do you always come up here and eat by yourself.i asked. Yeah cuz I don't want to talk to anyone.and I don't have that much of friends
Even though I have you taetae. He said

Hey jiminiie do you want to meet my friends I would like you to be friends with them. They call themselves the Bangtan squad.i told him while giving him a smile. Sure I would like to meet them.giving me a smile.

Taehyung( house)
Hey emmo I brought I friend is that fine by you. I asked my emmo
Tae it's always fine with me you know that. Is he a friend or more then I a friend. Baek emmo said giving me a smirk.

Yah emmo.i pouted.
Okay,okay, go to your room I will call you when dinner is ready okay honey.Yes emmo I shouted from upstairs.

When I got to my room it was a bit messy I don't like cleaning my room sometimes. I saw Jimin on my bed laying down.i jumped on my bed beside Jimin. What's wrong chimchim
.i asked. Uhmm,nothing just thinking about something.i looked at me in the eyes smiling. Witch killed me.

Tae can we go on a date tomorrow I am tired today. He said with a tired tone
Sure thing my chimchim.i will wait no need to hurry.okay while kissing him on the cheek
I saw him blushing a little.

Jimin pov

God Taehyung why did u have to do that.i was blushing madly.
I heard tae emmo called to get down for dinner.yes emmo we will be there now.tae shouted back.as we where having dinner.baek emmio was staring at us two while we where talking a giggle.tell each other's jokes.
Are you guys just friends. Tell me tae.j don't like when you hide things from me.tae emmo asked suddenly.i got nervous when she said that I didn't know what to do or what to say.
Okay fine me and Jimin are going on a date tomorrow.
Omo honey are you gay, witch is fine by me.i hope you guys stay together forever. Tae if you break jiminie heart or do anything that hurts him I will be sad/mad even you too Jimin don't hurt my tae.he announced and shock you both( wow j was supersize degenerate he said that). Emmo I will never ever hurt my chim,I will stay by he's said for ever.tae said which made me smile. Me too I will protect my tae and we will be happy together until we die together emmo.i said while looking at tae when I saw him smile wide and was holding my hand.
Good to know now continue eating before it gets cold. Baek emmo said, in a happy tone.

We finally finished eating dinner. Me and tae start cleaning I was cleaning the table, while Taehyung cleaned the plates.

It was time for me to go back home. It was like 10:25 and I was getting late even though I live next to them my mom will be angry at me. I still didn't tell her that I was at Taehyung house. I will get my ass beaten when I get back. I told Taehyung that it was getting late and I had to go. I gave me a quick peck on my cheek and bit him a goodbye while I was still blushing when tae kissing me.

I got home I seen my mom sleeping on the sofa. She was waiting for me.i was tiptoeing to go upstairs with out waking her up. But sadly she saw my and grabbed me by my ear which was pain. Where were you young man.my mom said sounding serious. Oh that I was next door in Taehyung house he invited me for dinner but I forgot to tell you sorry emmo please forgive me I won't do it again I promise.i begged while she was still holding me by my ear.
Ohh okay but don't do it again tell me where your going next time okay. I gave me a smile which I returned.
Ahh emmo can you please let go on my ear now it's hurting me. Oh sorry I forgot.she giggled while letting go of my ear. Omo my previous ear was so red from the pinch my emmo gave me.
It was time to sleep I got my PJ and went to bed, I kept thinking about the date tomorrow with Taehyung. I don't know where to take him. But an idea popped on my idea I should take him to the roller coaster place. That would be fun. I was so happy I couldn't wait until tomorrow. While thinking I derfed to sleep