Chapter/9/

Jimin pov
Today me and taehyung are going to have our first date.i can't wait I will make this a supersize date I want to make him the happiest boy ever.i want to protect him from bullies and everyone.so I want yesterday at taetaes house it was the best day.i was getting ready to go and pick up taehyung even though he lives next to me I still want to pick him up I don't was him to come by him self I want to pick him up. I told him to be ready at 3:00 and now it's 2:50 I seriously can't wait to go have a date with him he means everything to me.i was ready and now heading downstairs.jimin where are you going.mommy asked.i still never told her about our date me and tae.should I still her the truth. I thought to myself.hummm emmo can I talk to you.i said nervously.sure honey what's up. Emmo me and tae are going on a date,please don't say no cuz he means everything to me I want to be with him be by his side plz.i begged my mom.aww honey why wouldn't I let you, but don't ever break his heart he will be hurt honey understood.she smiled.emmo I will promise that me and taehyung will be forever together nothing will separate us not even the ocean emmo.i told the manly way.okay honey have fun don't ruin it.emmo.i whined
I walked to takes house

Taehyung pov
Tae your boyfriend is in the door
Emmo I am coming can you plz let him in and if he want to come to my room.
Hey babe. Suddenly Jimin burst in my room
Fuck Jimin you scared the fuck out of me don't ever do that I almost had an heart attack.I said yelling when I jumped on the bed scared form him bursting in my room so sudden.
Sorry but u should of seen your face.he was laughing his ass of. YAH! That's not funny you know.i said a bit annoyed.
Aww is taebae still scared I can get him not scared anymore. He said while I was blushing.
Can we go know it's almost getting late then the Date will be over.while standing from the bed.i held Jimin hands when we went to the car.
Jimin where are we going.i asked still excited
Secret I said smiling like a little adorable cute kid
Okay where here tae.i heard Jimin say while rubbing me eyes( he slept cuz it was a little long ride>!<)
Wow this is going to be fun jim I saw its was filled with roller coasters I like riding them.its been like 1 year since I went there.

Jimin pov
I saw taehyung really excited about the date we are going to have a blast today.i want tae to forget about the past.
I held taehyung hands and went to the line to get the tickets for the rides.when it was our turn to get the tickets,I paid for it and went to look for rides.we rode a lot of rides and taetae was so hyper and happy, he suddenly grabbed me by my wrist and went to the fairest wheel it was like 7:30 and the sun is going to set in 5 min.jimin you know if you ride the fairest wheel with the person you love you will be with them forever.tae said happy looking in my eyes.( I am not sure if this is true)
Tae you know that I will be with you forever and will never break up.i told him and pulling him for a quick peck in the cheek.i saw him blush like a tomato.i like him even more when he blushes.i pulled him to take a sit next to me on the ride.whe. We were at the top it was time to kiss him when the sun is going to set I looked at him.Tae I want you to be on my side and never leave me alone I will protect you do ever thing with you I want to make you happy and love you forever.i sounded serious.
Jimin you know your the on,y one that makes me happy and I will not leave you alone and be with you okay.we stared in eye to eye and leaned in closer,closer until our noses touched I closed my eyes so did taehyung and leaned in one more time until our lips touched I put my hands around his neck and he put his hands around my waist. For 1minutes of kissing we pulled for air. And smiled at each other.
After the ride we went and ate at the small restaurant. This date was the best date ever.
When we got home we kissed a goodbye/goodnight kiss and before I went inside the house I felt someone holding me by my waist I turned around to find taehyung pecking me lips and saying to me thanks Jimin/babe for the date tonight and I am happy to be with you.he kissed me again and went to his house waving bye.i blushed at the sudden act of his.went to inside and tiptoed to my room so I don't wake up my parents for. Sleep.
I texted taehyung goodnight message and a kissing emoji. This date was the best.
And went to sleep

To be continued

_________________________________________________________author note________________

I hope that you guys are liking it I know it's not the best and I know some of you don't like it sorry for not writing good story

Love you guys ❤️💋