xiii. Tea

Harry's POV

I walk in the parking lot back to my car with all the bags from the store that Ren made me buy. As I'm walking, a rude woman who walked annoyingly weird and clicked her shoes on the ground louder than she should bumped into me, making me drop a couple bags. She didn't bother to apologize and continued strutting towards the mall as if she was something important. Bitch. Who does she think she is? I'm Harry Styles, you don't bump into me like that and not apologize! She's not even cute; who wears a green shirt with a pink scarf? Her eyeliner is a mess too. It doesn't even touch her eyelash line. She needs to go out with Paris or something and get some help from her.

I bend down to retrieve the bags that fell when that lady pushed me but stop myself. What the hell am I doing? I let go of the bags and go inside my car to drive to Good Tunes. I don't need to do anything to earn Ren's forgiveness. How dare she think I'll just drop everything to please her. I barely know her.

I get to the store and Steve spots me before I step inside.

"Oh Harry you're back. I'll go get Ren -"

"Shut the fuck up."

He looks at me confused and I glare at him. If he speaks up again I'll kill him.

I hold my glare on Steve until Ren walks into the room.

"Hi Harry -"

"Shut up."

She looks confused, as did Steve before.

She warily points to the Starbucks cup in my hand and whispers, "Uh, is that, um, for me?"

"Yeah." My grip on the cup strengthens. The look on her face expresses the question she's thinking, but she doesn't ask because she can tell I'm angry. After a minute or so of staring at each other, she speaks up.

"Are you gonna give me the drink?"

"Yeah, sure." I give her what she asked for and take the top off the cup before throwing the drink in her face.

Poor Steve makes the mistake of speaking up again.

"Dude what the hell?!"

I walk over to him and although he tries to look confident, I can see the fear in his eyes. I am the strong, powerful predator and Steve is the weak, fragile prey. He stands still and I approach him slowly, making him think we're about to fight. But no, this won't be a fight, this will be me getting what I want. In a quick second I snap his neck, hearing the bones crack as bloods splatters onto the ground. I let him fall and leave the shop. Ren is still in the back room screaming and crying about the hot coffee on her face.

I don't know where I'm going but my feet carry me through town. After about twenty minutes I stop walking and stand in front of a familiar house, even though I've never seen it before in my entire life. Regardless, I go inside the surprisingly unlocked house and am disgusted by how poor it looks. Making myself feel at home - even though I would never want to live in a place like this - I start to make some tea. As I'm pouring myself a cup of tea, two people walk inside.

"Who the hell are you?" Mr. Smith questions.

"Harry."

He grunts in response and nods his head towards me before he walks into the living room. His wife tells me to get tea for the both of them as well.

"So Harry how'd you get into our house? Did our imbecile of a daughter give you a key or something?"

Hmm, do I tell him the truth? Nah.

"Yeah."

"That stupid little bitch -" Mrs. Smith begins to go on a rant but is interrupted by the door opening. Geez, Ren looks even worse with all the blisters on her face from the coffee. I really hope she didn't let anyone outside see her face like that.

Ren opens her mouth to speak - probably to curse me out - but Mr. Smith stops her by slapping her on her bad cheek. Ooh, that had to hurt.

"You dumbass, why'd you give a stranger a key to the house? And what the fuck is all over your face, you look disgusting!" He slaps her again and her mother scoffs.

"Your face is revolting, ugh, get out of my house," she yells at Ren. After a minute of hesitating her father pushes her out of the door and I stay seated on their couch.

This tea is really great.

*****

+ HAHA I DID IT AGAIN, APRIL FOOLSSSS! Wow I'm really in the spirit with this holiday.

+ Sorry if this somehow offended anyone, the chapter was just meant to be a joke and I could never imagine Harry acting like this in real life lol

+ Honestly, next time I update today it will be the actual chapter, I promise haha

+ Don't forget to vote and comment and stuff, I worked very hard (not really) on these April Fools Day chapters ok

Love you guyssss :)) xxx