Chapter 31: Summer Fun... Not -Part 3-

*holy smokes! I've haven't updated for over two months! I am so so sorry!
Q: do you ship Coylar or Skyter???

Anyway here's the next chapter!!! XD

Emma's POV

Sky: hey anyone else bored out of their minds?
Everyone: me.
Me: what should we do?
Griff: let's go to the beach today
Skylar: then we can go out to eat tonight
Xander: what are we waiting for? Let's go!

Time Skip bc I say so

Me and Alli were suntanning and gossiping about how hot Chris Hemsworth is.

Alli: he is so hot
Me: I know his six pack can cut through diamonds
Alli: such a shame that he's married
Me: yep

Skylar comes running towards us and ducks behind us.

Me: what are you doing
Sky: hiding
Alli: from who
Sky: Peter
Me: why
Sky: I threw sand at him
Alli: get down here he comes

Peter's POV

Me and Skylar were coming back from surfing and dropped our surfboards down on the sand. Then Skylar take a handful of wet sand and tosses it onto my chest and starts sprinting away.

Me: SKYLAR!

I start running after her.

Me: Alli, Emma have you seen Skylar?
Alli: Nope haven't seen her

I can tell they were lying.

Me: ok I was planning on proposing.
Alli, Emma, Skylar: WHAT???!!! ARE YOU CRAZY???!!!
Me: Aha! GOTCHA

I say as I grab Skylar an dump wet sand on her head. She picks up a bunch of sand and throws it at me but it hits Xander instead.

Xander: Oh it's on!

The next thing ya know we're all having a full blown sand fight. I pick Skylar up and twirl her around an lean in to kiss her. But instead she dumps sand all over my head and starts running to the ocean. I catch up to her quickly and toss her over my shoulder.

Skylar: PETER PUT ME DOWN!
Me: only I you shout 'Peter is the hottest guy in the world and is an amazing kisser'
Skylar: never!
Me: well then I guess you're gonna be stuck here for a while.
Skylar: fine... 'PETER I THE HOTTEST GUY IN THE WORLD AND IS AN AMAZIN KISSER!!!'
Emma: SKYLAR THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN!
Alli: YEAH CAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS CHRIS HEMSWORTH IS THE HOTTEST GUY IN THE WORLD!
Me: Ouch.
Skylar: awww. You know I love you and not Chris Hemsworth.
Me: yeah yeah.
Skylar: I believe you agreed to put me down

Time Skip

Griff's POV

We were having a bonfire and Xander was singing. CJ turned to Skylar and started asking her something.

CJ: Sky why don you sing something
Skylar: no I really shouldn't I'm not that greatest singer.
Emma: LIES!!
Alli: come on girl I'm sure your great
Stella: yeah Skylar I'm suuure your great. Unless your the coward I know you are
Me: who invited you?
Cody: I did.
Peter: well you weren't invited.....
Xander: .....and I wonder why?
Cody: shut the h*ll up!

Yikes just as cold blooded as I remember.

Me: leave. Now.
Cody: or what?! Huh?!
Stella: we'll stay and do as we want! And I say YOU PEOPLE LEAVE!!

Yep, still a total diva wh*r*.

Skylar's POV

Why does Cody have to ruin everything? He's such a jerk!

Me: what do we ever do to you??!!
Cody: YOU THREATENED MY GIRLFRIEND TO STAY AWAY FROM ME OR YOU'LL KILL HER!!!!!!! YOURE THE ONE WHO DESERVES TO DIE!!!!!!!! OR AT LEAST SUFFER!!!!
Me: HOW COILD YOU THINK THAT???!!! AFTER YOURE A TOTAL B*TCH TO US AND BLAME ME FOR YOUR PSYCHOPATHIC PROBLEMS????!!!!!!!
Cody: that's it.

And he grabs me by the throat and shoved my back against the rock cliff.

Griff's POV

I saw Cody had Skylar pinned against the cliff with his hands locked around her throat. Then Skylar head butted him in the face. Then I felt something hit the back if my head... And I blacked out.

I woke up at god knows when and there was no Cody or Stella. Emma and Alli were laying unconscious on the ground next to me while Xander's watching them. Peter and Skylar were no where.

CJ: they took Skylar, Griff. And peter went to find her.
Me: so she was kidnapped by Cody & Stella
Xander: yeah
Me: why did this have to happen?! Everything was fine up until Skylar and Cody's fight!

Everything I said was true it all started with their fight then Cody went nuts!

Xander: yeah Cody went nuts after that fight

I literally just thought that bro.