Chapter 23: Meeting Stars •Part 5•

A/N: Ok if your wondering how Skylar and Cody got back together here's what happened...

Skylar's POV

I can't believe I just did that! It felt great!

Cody: hey Skyster

Me: don't talk to me and what do u want

Cody: what!? I mean I know you're sorry and I forgive you so now we're buddies again! Right?

Me: what are u talking about?

Cody: your song.

Me: that wasn't for u dummy! Anyway... I have a date tonight...

Cody: really? Oh, wow.. So who is it?

Me: his name is.. Wait why am I still talking to you?!

Cody: plz Sky give me another chance

Me: no. Cody.. You don't always get a second chance in life. Goodbye Cody...

Cody's POV

Me: Skylar come on.

Skylar: No Cody. Just leave me alone.

Me: no I won't , Skylar...

???: Hey Sky

Me: who are you?

Skylar: Cody...

Me: no... who are you

???: I'm Peter Parkerp

Skylar: he's my date...

Me: oh.. Well it was nice meeting you.

What was she thinking?! It's just, UGH! What's up with this Peter guy too?! I don't know anymore.. I just wish everything would go back to the way they were. I need to talk to Alli.

Me: Alli. I need help.

Alli: Skylar is here with another guy

Me: yes, wait... How did you know that?

Alli: His name is Peter, and she told me all about him.

Me: Then who is he? When, how, did they meet?

Alli: He works for the police department, and they met a week ago. Apparently he found her wallet on the ground, returned it to her, and they started talking, next thing you know... BOOM! They're together. You guys are still friends right?

Me: I don't know

Alli: Can stop being a jealous monster for once and be happy for her?! Cody if you forgot your the one who started it in the first place! If you didn't get mad at her she wouldn't be dating Peter! She would still be your friend! She would have even been your girlfriend! But no, you just had to be mad and jealous! Now she probably hates you!

Me:  what can I do

Alli: you can try apologizing to her

Me: then she'll dump Peter and date me?

Alli: no. You had your chance. But maybe you guys will be friends.

Me: thanks Alli

Skylar's POV

Me and Peter were hanging out in the woods just talking when we heard footsteps.

Me: Peter what was that?

Peter: I don't know. Get behind me.

Me: is that? Oh it's just Cody

Cody: hey Sky can we talk for just one minute

I look over at Peter not sure whether or not to say yes or no. He nods his head at me insisting that I talk with Cody.

Me: fine

Cody:look I'm sorry for all I did. I got mad at a text I got from my ex and she was trash talking you. But that's no excuse for flipping out on you and I'm sorry. So am I forgiven?

Me: Yes you are forgiven. But we're not getting back together.

Cody: I know. You have a boyfriend. But can we at least be friends?

Me: definitely. I'd like that very much.

Cody: just friends hug?

Me: just friends hug

We hug then we get up and walk back over to Peter who's waiting patiently for us to return and looks kinda nervous.

Me: hey Peter

Peter: hey so you guys worked it out

Cody: yep and now we're friends

Peter: oh thank god

Me: and why is that?

Peter: I thought you were gonna dump me and get back together with him.

Me: well that theory was wrong

Cody: sure was cause we're staying best friends. We even did the just friends hug. Well I have to go bye guys! Enjoy your date! ;)

I'm so relieved that me and Cody are friends again. And just friends. I really like Peter, he super sweet, kind, smart, thoughtful, and sensitive. He cares more about other people than he does himself, and I really love that about him. :)