Chapter 27: Summer's baack

Narration POV

Throughout the 10 months some of the campers state in touch but others lost contact and some went to school together. They all seemed to drift away from each other a bit because of no contact with each other in a long time. Then it was summer again and everyone was back. Finally after almost a year they were back in camp and there were kids running around, plans on having campfires and making s'more while singing along to one of Xander's songs. An it seemed like nothing's changed and everything fell into place.

Skylar's POV

Me and Peter just got off the bus. Yes we took a bus here but we didn't mind. Me and Peter have gotten really close to each other and our relationship was going great.

Me: nothing's changed at all
Peter: yeah it's nice to be back an know everything is the same.
Lou: Skylar!
Me: Lou!
Lou: hey Peter you look great
Peter: thanks you too I like the hair
Me: me too! It's so cute! Wait till Emma sees you!!
(Lou's hairstyle below)

Lou: Skylar!Me: Lou!Lou: hey Peter you look great Peter: thanks you too I like the hairMe: me too! It's so cute! Wait till Emma sees you!!(Lou's hairstyle below)

Me: so Peter what do ya wanna do?
Peter: wanna go to the lake?
Me: sure. Bye Lou!
Lou: bye Sky!

Narration POV

While Skylar and Peter went out to the lake Xander was strumming his chords on his guitar. Then Emma came up behind him and cover his eyes with her hands.

Emma: guess who?!
Xander: hmm... is it Emma?
Emma: yes! How'd you know?!
Xander: lucky guess
Emma: so how've you been?
Xander: better now that I have my girl here with me
Emma: awe Xandie

Then suddenly out of nowhere Hazel pops out and plops down in between them.

Xander: Hazel there's a crowd
Hazel: you hear that Emma now get lost
Emma: nice try
Hazel: fine..

The scoot back next to each other and... Hazel sits on the other side of Xander.

Lou:  Hazel will you ever give it a break
Zuri: you know her she'll probably make another doll using his hair.

Everyone shutters at that thought except Hazel.(what a shocker) By then everyone was done unpacking and gathered around a campfire. Just like old times.

Xander: ok guys I think you know this one...
Hit me like a freight train
Ooh I did a double take
Body like a summer day
Got a real mean undertow
Holds me down, won't let go
Love has got me swept away
On a ti-ti-tidal wave
A ti-ti-tidal wave
It's like a ti-ti-tidal wave
A ti-ti-tidal wave.
Happy 2 year anniversary Emma, I love you! :)
Emma: i love you too Xander :)
Everyone: awwww

Lou's POV

(Whisper)
Me: hey Sky, Peter I got an idea for Emma & Xander's 2 year anniversary.
Skylar: ok I'm up for it
Peter: me too so what's the plan?

Then I whisper to them the plan and what we're gonna do. This is gonna be great.