Chapter 15: Hope

CJ's POV

Emma: The doctors called we need to get to the hospital right now!

Me: What's wrong?!

Emma: I'll tell you guys in the car, now let's go!

We hop into the car and rush to the hospital.

Me: So tell us what's wrong

Emma: Well they're wear men with knifes and they stabbed Griff. Now he's in a coma. 💦

Me: What? He's in a coma? No. This can't be happening. 💦

We reach the hospital and sprint to Griff's room '143'. He looks so lifeless. :(

Griff's POV

What's going on? I can hear everything but... Wait I can't open my eyes or move! What wrong with me? Am I in a coma? The last thing I remember is being stabbed by these me in black suits with knifes.

CJ: He looks so lifeless. Unaware of what's happening. Wake up Griff. Please?

I try so hard but I can't. I have to I need to make it. For CJ.

CJ: You need to wake up because... because I love you Griff. Please wake up!

I try as hard as I can. And...

Me: CJ

Wait did that just come out of my mouth?! It did! I did it! I'm awake!

CJ: Griff you're awake you're actually awake! I thought you were never gonna wake up! Guys! Doctors! HE WOKE UP! He woke up!

Everyone comes rushing in. The doctors told me it's a miracle that I woke from the coma. They thought the had to pull the plug soon.

It takes me about 2 weeks to recover. Now I'm back and ok. But everyone's being very cautious around me. I'm so lucky to have such great friends. And I'm lucky to have CJ in my life in whatever way I could get.

So much is happening this week. Our friend Skylar Lewis is coming in 2 days and the Australian pop singer Cody Simpson is coming this Thursday. (It's Monday)

This is gonna be awesome!