Chapter 22: Trial

Griff's POV

We just pulled up at the court house. Time to put Mia where she deserves to be... behind bars. Oops! I totally forgot! So this is what you missed...

Previously on Bunk'd

The cops came and everyone ran out into the forest to where Mia and CJ were. Emma, Zuri, Lou, Skylar, and Tiffany were crying. But they're tears never met the amount of mine. Mia shot CJ in the stomach. The cops arrested Mia and the ambulance took CJ away to the hospital. Skylar was crying on Cody's shoulder (time skip to after they fight and make up)

This is all my fault I should of been there for her to protect her. But I wasn't... Please be ok. Please wake up. Please come back... for me.

We drove to the hospital and we ran to her room. Her body was pale and she looked so.. so...off of earth.

Me: CJ... Please wake up. I can't live without you. Come back to earth, to life, ...to me...

That's when her hand twitched.

CJ: Griff?
Me: CJ?! CJ!!! YOUR AWAKE!!!
CJ: haha.. I guess I am
Me: thank you...
CJ: thank you? For what?
Me: for coming back

Present day (aka) one week later

Judge: Mia I here by send you to juvie until 16 and do 25 year in prison

Yessss!!!!!!!!!!!!GOODBYE MIA!!!!!!!! I told you I'd put you behind bars... and now I did...

A/N: Hey sorry for the short chapter but I'll make some longer ones. PS be sure to check out my new story Crush Imagine or search AllStar1607 and click my story hope you like it!