Chapter 13: My (can't possibly fail) Plan

Griff's POV

So what I'm thinking is I get CJ to fall madly in love with me. Then when she does she'll have to break up with Rafe. Finally we'll be boyfriend, girlfriend. And for my last stage and my personal favorite, we live happily ever after while Rafe gets kicked out of camp and goes back to the hole he crawled out from.

• Griff's Diary•
                 (P.S.) IT'S NOT A DIARY IT'S A JOURNAL!!!!!

July 19th

Stage one is currently in process. But here's the catch, CJ doesn't know it's me. Here I'll explain, I sent her some daisies (her favorites) with chocolates and a love note. Oh I almost forgot to write how I know. I may or may not have spied on her at camp. Heh heh.

July 20th

Stage one is STILL in process. Things are moving very slow with me and CJ, but things are moving fast for her and Rafe. UGH!

THEY ALREADY HAD THEIR FIRST KISS!!!! HER LIPS TOUCHED HIS!!!!

But who was her first kiss?! That's right. It was... ME!!!!

July 21st

It's unknown if I'm still in stage one or starting stage two. So I'm just going to have to wait and see. I hope CJ breaks up with Rafe. I haven't broke up with Mia yet in case my plan backfires. Even though that it's impossible.

July 22nd

My plan needs someone to help guide CJ back to me and away from Rafe. So I went to Camp Champion and found a girl name Ally who likes Rafe. She agreed to my plan but she also wanted 50 bucks. She spied on them on another "date" today. Rafe took her to town to an art gallery. Lame. But it turns out he got her photos entered in there. That's funny. I did the same thing for her and... WAIT A MINUTE! Tomorrow I'm going straight over to Camp Champion and give Rafe a piece of me!

*The Next Day*

I walk straight up Rafe and ask him why he took credit for something I did. He told me because he wants CJ all to himself and shoved me... HE SHOVED ME!!!!! I take my fist,  punch him straight in the face, and ran. That's all I could of done, so I did. Thankfully no one saw me.

At least I thought...