Chapter 26: Summer's Over

*Oh my gosh. I just realized that this went from a Griff love fanfic to a whole Bunk'd dramatic love series! Well I have to bring more Griff into the scene since this was originally about him but for now this chapter might be my last...*

Narration POV

Today was the last day at camp. That's it. Summer's over. No one was ready to leave. But they knew that there's always net summer. 10 months. 10 months without each other. They don't think they could last. Griff and CJ are closer than ever and plan on going to the lake on another date when they return to camp. Lou and Xander are so excited to be in school together. Emma, Zuri, and Ravi can't wait to see Luke again since they've only seen him twice the whole summer. Tiffany doesn't want to go back to her mom because she wants to have fun sometimes. Alli & Cody aren't sure if they'll be coming back to camp but are really hoping. Skylar & Peter were going into eleventh grade together and as a couple. Cody was of course still VERY jealous but isn't as much because Skylar is happy and that's all he wants.

Zuri: I'm so pumped for next summer
Xander: me too camp is the best
Cody: well mates we should totally be hang out more
Alli: but.. 10 months? That's really long
Griff: she's right we won't see each other for almost a year
Jorge: wow. What are we gonna do
CJ: we'll figure it out
Lou: CJ's right
Ravi: no matter how long we'll still be together
Emma: because that's what friends and that's what families do. They stick together even when their miles apart they'll always have each other's back.
Tiffany: camp has been great we've all become friends because it
Skylar: yeah and we're friends and nothing can change that
Peter: we're all in this together

BEEP BEEP

Cody: that's our ride
Alli: I'm gonna miss you guys I hope we'll see each other next summer
Cody: yeah this was amazing.

HONK HONK

Lou: our bus is here too
Skylar: so this is it for 10 months we won't see each other
Xander: Emma I'm gonna miss you (crying)
Peter: does he know the ride is three hours long
Xander: (still crying) only three?
CJ: I'll see you next summer ok Griff
Griff: ok I wish summer never end
Zuri: bye guys

They all group hug until Alli and Cody step into their limo and everyone else went onto the bus. Alli and Cody were on the phone with their manager trying to get him to agree on sending them back to camp the following summer. Xander, Emma, and Lou talked to each other the whole time about what they'd do when they see each other again. Griff, Jorge, and Ravi were thinking about what school's gonna be like. CJ, Tiffany, and Zuri talked about country music and how they all love Luke Bryan. Skylar and Peter just enjoyed each other's company and played real or fake. (Yes I stole that from The Hunger Games) Soon their time together faded quickly away. And Peter and Skylar were the only ones left since they live farther away from Manhattan. They both lived in Queens so they got extra time together. Then everyone was gone the camp was empty no one to run around, make campfires & s'mores, sing songs, all of that was gone.

*SYKE!!! I'm so not ending this, well at least not yet. Not until there's 50+ chapters. So kick back an enjoy this story!! It ain't going nowhere. :) Also I know I'm kinda late but why did they have to end Live and Maddie??!! Why?! That show was amazing and sent amazing messages like when Maddie and Willow thought of the idea to build a house for Eddie to live in because he was homeless and wanted to help. Seriously Disney! You end Zack&Cody, Good Luck Charlie, Girl Meets World, Liv&Maddie, Jessie, Austin&Ally, Phineas&Ferb, Best Friends Whenever, etc. . I mean who does that! Anyway hope y'all like the next chapter! -AllStar1607*