Chapter 24: Too Much Drama

*I'm so sorry about not updating for a while. I got writer's block and didn't know what to write. So I'm gonna make this part 1000+ words. I hope you still tea this because I'm only doing this for you guys. :) Ok after those couple of chapters I'm gonna save the rest of the drama for future chapters but for now let's have a less dramatic chapter as a break. There's still drama just not as much as the past over the top dramatic episodes. Anyway here's the next chapter:

Narration POV

After a long, stressful few weeks everyone decides to go to the beach.
Zuri, Jorge, and Tiffany find an old map in a bottle they found in the sand. They decided to go looking for it thinking that they'll be rich once they find it. Lou, Emma, CJ, and Alli spend most of their time tanning or gossiping. Xander and Griff we're failing to teach Ravi how to play beach volleyball. While their all doing their own thing Cody was shredding the waves trying to not think or look at Skylar & Peter sitting in the sand laughing and talking. Cody couldn't help it he loved Skylar but he messed up big time and now she's moved on to Peter. A day at the beach was a perfect way for them to relax and enjoy each other's company after everything that's happened. Being at camp bonded them together and they could never forget their new friends and family.

Skylar's POV

Finally after all the drama that's happened in the last month and a half we can just have fun together at the beach. No bad guys, no jealousy, no fights, no pain. I'm so glad Cody is over his jealousy and moved on. Me and Peter are happy together and we're the perfect couple. Griff and CJ are FINALLY peacefully together without people trying to kill them and get revenge. Everything's perfect.

Me: I'll be right back Peter I'm gonna get a Gatorade. Want one?
Peter: uh sure
Me: what flavor
Peter: um uh yellow
Me: a classic

I get up a start to walk over to the concession stand and order two yellow Gatorades when I bump into someone.

Me: oh I'm sorry
?: don't be, a sexy thing like you shouldn't be here alone. Come on I'll take you to my place and you can sleep in my room. Oh and my name is Chris.
Me: well Chris I don't appreciate the offer and I have friends to get back to and I have a boyfriend so......

I walk past him and he grabs a tight hold on my wrist. And I yelp in pain.

Chris: you ain't going nowhere. You're coming with me one way or another so I wouldn't put up a fight.
Me: LET ME GO!! HELP! PETER!! HELP!! LET ME GO YOU D*CK!!!!
Chris: whoever this crummy Pablo is you can say goodbye to him cause you'll never see him again.
Me: HIS NAME IS PETER AND HES MY BOYFRIEND!!!! NOW LET GO OF ME!!
Chris: whatever.

Then his grip on my wrist is gone and he's throwing punches at someone.

Me: PETER!
Peter: It's ok Skylar. Just go back and I'll be right there
Chris: or you'll be 6 feet under you grave.
Me: STOP!!
Chris: don't worry this will only take a second
Peter: yeah for me to kick your *ss
Me: Peter be careful. Please don't get hurt.
Chris: oh he will be.

You watch as Chris tries to punch Peter but he dodges it. Then Peter throws a punch and Chris is on the ground.

Peter: are you ok?! Did he hurt you?!
Me: yeah. I'm fine. When did you learn to fight?
Peter: Kung fu movies
Me: my dorky hero.

He lightly chuckles and  I notice Chris getting back up.

Me: PETER WATCH OUT!!

He turns around. But I was too late. Chris punched Peter in the eye and then knocks him right in the jaw.

Me: Peter!!
Chris: some boyfriend. He can't protect himself how do you expect him to protect you? A pretty little thing like you can't stop muggers and bad guys.
Me: I can't. But she can

I point to a little girl and Chris turns around then starts laughing. I guess he's a dimwit oh wait he's always been that.

Chris: her?! She's an infant! You expect her to protect you?! Yeah right! Hey baby girl what's wrong am I too scary for you?
Me: her name is Julia and she brings the pain when she hates someone.
Chris: what's she gonna do? Suck he thumb? Haha!

Then Julia goes over to him a taps his shoulder. I wonder what she plans on doing.........

Chris: what wittle baby? You need a bottle? Huh? Ha!
Julia: My brother says that if there's an abductor or a mugger I have the permission and authority to do this.

Then she kicks him in the balls and from the looks of it and the ways he screams in pain that she kicked him HARD. But I guess she isn't done yet cause once Chris got up and lunged toward her she punched him and pinned him against the wall. While she did that it gave everyone time to see what's going on.

Julia: You are under arrest for attempted kidnapping and possible rape. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be held against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, one will be appointed to you by the state. Oh and I can't wait to see your son of a b*tch face behind those f*ck*ng bars in jail for the next 40 years. Nicky!!
Me: who's Nicky?
Julia: one of my brothers. He's also a cop. I'm just one to arrest people or for undercover work. And I have four older brothers so if this guy is set free and goes anywhere near you guys tell me and I'll have my brothers come a have a 'chat' with Chris here.
Nicky: ok kid let's get you put in a cell where you belong. And if you and your *ssh*le sh*it come near these people ESPECIALLY my sister, lord so help me I will hunt you down and make life for you a living hell until it's time for you to go there.
Me: your brother is very overprotective
Alli: And cute. How old is he exactly?
Lou: yeah
Julia: 23. And is off the market. He's dating someone. sorry.
Lou: what about your other brothers?
Alli: are they single?
Julia: Michael who is 18 is dating a softball player. CJ is single is 16 so too young for you. And Joey is 19 but we're not sure about him because he won't tell us anything. I have to go I'd you guys need anything just give me a call.
Me: thanks again
Julia: no problem. Do you need help with Peter or do you got it covered.
Me: can you make sure he isn't seriously hurt and if he isn't we got it covered.
Julia: sure.

She takes a first aid kit that looks like a giant red duffle bag. She takes a flashlight and takes a look at his black eye and cut lip. Then she examines his jaw.

Julia: well his lip was cut open but it should heal in about three weeks and put medicine on it to keep it from getting infected. His eye is just bruised which should only take a week to heal and make sure he applies ice on it in the morning and at night for 15 minutes. And well his jaw is fine but has a minor injury so we have to knock him out and I can fix it. I'm not cut open his face though.
Me: um ok so your allowed by the U.S. to do this stuff.
Julia: of course I am. I can do everything. I'm a junior doctor. And I suggest you turn around when I fix his jaw.
Me: ok

She takes a needle and inserts it into his forearm and Peter (who had been awake the whole time) was knocked out cold in less than 2 seconds flat. We all turn around while Julia works her magic to fix his injury. I wonder what was wrong with his jaw.

Julia: all done. You can look now. And he should wake up in about half an hour
Me: only half an hour?
Julia: yeah this one only knocks you out for an hour. Here's pain killers he needs to take two every four hours.
Me: thanks I'll see you later.
Julia: bye.

Wow. That really just happened. A guy tried on getting me in his pants. He tried to kidnap me and rape me. Peter and him had a fight. Peter was injured. A girl I know came in and fought him a bit. She arrested him. Then threatened him. Called her brother to lock Chris up. Then fixed Peter's injuries. Wow. That was crazy. Eh, it still wasn't as crazy as the last month and a half had been.

*I hope you liked this chapter. I loved the part when Julia arrested Chris and kick his butt. She is 13 years old (she is also me). Girl power and kid strength. I promise I'll update more often and I'll write many more chapters. Love ya all and I LOVE SPIDER-MAN!! He's the BEST (Marvel) superhero ever! Him and Iron Man. I can't wait to see Spider-Man Homecoming!!! Also my favorite DC hero would definitely be The Flash ⚡️ I really am hoping for a season 4 and. I want so badly for Barry to come back out of the speed force. Like they did when he was trapped in it before. Sorry if I spoiled the season finale! —AllStar1607 *