Chapter 2

He y'all so how's it going guys another chapter just for you lovely readers <3

       You know what it feels like to be alone. Alone when you're in a crowded room full of people you “trust”. You try trusting everyone but when you need them most they have their own lives and they can't be there for you. You need to vent, just let it all out sometimes, so you bump up the volume on your radio and try getting some rest at least for a moment. A moment of peace where you can just be yourself with nobody else there to judge your actions or your thoughts. Being the definition of perfect, that’s everyone's expectation for you so you have to work hard and show them even though you’re the farthest away from perfect a person can get. You lift your head up and smile wide to show people that they hurt you even though every harsh word of theirs cuts deeper than the one before it. You write a poem for every situation and they’re all the same, all about how much you hurt and how you deal with it.

            Worst of all, it doesn’t look like your prince charming is showing up anytime soon, half the guys that you know don’t know what it means to love a girl or even be in a relationship. You might not have had a relationship before but you know what it is, you’re like a walking encyclopedia you know everything you just can’t give examples about it happening in your own life. You give people the best advice you can but when it comes to using it in your life you can’t because you think you’re different and that nothing would work because your life isn’t perfect, it’s not good as everybody else’s.

 Great so now that we got that out of the way let’s talk about how easy you fall for the sweet words and the smiles as easy as one,  two, three. The guy you like for the last two month had had a girlfriend who hates you now, but that’s not your fault you didn’t know better you knew its wrong but dreamers like you follow their naïve heart till they end up falling off a bridge or hitting a dead end. You know how hard it is to resist him, you have got too much feelings but damn it you wanted them to stop right there not go one step further.

 He used to be the one to text you first, he told you he missed you and worst of all he said he kind of loved you and you believed it because you’re weak enough to believe that maybe you mean something to him to maybe he wants to be with you as much as you want to be with him. He isn’t worth your tears or respect and he doesn’t deserve your heart. You deserve way better and you stop talking to him because you know you’re supposed to move on, but he hits you up first for the second time that week and BAM you’re talking to him again, but you need that apology because he stepped over you for too long now it’s time for you to be happy all over again. 

Don't forget to let me know what you think, the more feedback I get the more I write :D

Ilah vu ;x 

Vote/Comment: I love you so much <3