|08|

I  A M   A   W A N N A B E

Omg.....did she really just?

Jessica already did that.

She is totally trying to copy her style.

Least original human being I know...

Omg, she tries so hard, it is cringy.

Gosh, why is she such a wannabe?

Yes, I wore that. Yes, I did that. And yes...somebody else did that before me. How does that mean I am trying to copy them?

News Flash: Two people can like the same thing and due to the intricate timely structure life is, somebody will always be first.

We are all different people, made of different memories, different happenings, but we can share. Share memories. Share opinions. Share events. Share wombs.

Originality is a powerful thing, once done, it can never be 'original' again.

Millions of scientist work off other scientist's theories, expand it, make their own. How come nobody calls them unoriginal?

Many people in the same family have same professions, how come nobody calls the latter coming unoriginal?

Fuck, there are millions of new stars being formed every day, how come nobody is calling them unoriginal?

But the second I wear a scarf similar to another girl, I am trying too hard.

I am a wannabe.

How the hell does that work?

A/n: "I'm not a wannabe. I'm who I wannabe." -Hawk Nelson

Dedicated to my very special friend, who went through the same struggles.

I'll be the first to admit, even I have used this word to describe many people before, but after hearing the story from someone on the other side of the spectrum, my opinions have changed.

To D, I hope I did you justice, voicing your opinions in the same way and words. Stay strong.