Chapter 14

Aaron

I lay in Tiffanys bed thinking about Harmoni. I can't get her off my mind at all. I don't even like Tiffany but she is just something to do at the moment. I kinda disgust myself even thinking like that about her. I have never been the type of man to treat women like that.

I sit up to look at Tiffany laying here sleeping next to me. I'm staring at her realizing I really don't need to be here. I get out her bed slowly so I don't wake her up. I really don't need to hear any of those needy questions. Talking to her I can tell she has been hurt a lot. I wonder who keeps breaking these beautiful women down like this. I just shake my head at the thought and continue to get dressed.

I walk out to my car and just sit there for a few mins before I pull off.

I pull out my phone to call Harmoni again. It rings once and goes to voicemail. I really don't understand what I did. I need to talk to her. I deserve some type of explanation. Maybe a long drive will help clear my head and figure out what to do.

Harmoni

I lay in bed as I see my phone ring. Day 2 of ignoring Aaron. It's still early in the night and I'm bored out my mind at home once again alone.

As soon as that thought comes in my head, I hear Erics car pull in the driveway. Wow home early for once I think to myself.

"Baby" I hear him say

"In the bedroom babe" I yell back as I sit up in bed.

He runs up the stairs all excited.

"Babe guess what I did today" he says while stripping off his clothes.

"What babe?" I ask while pulling the covers off me.

"I just pulled off the best deal on this side of the states. So much money gon' rake in for us baby" he says while walking in the bathroom.

"Yes babe. I'm so happy for you!!" I yell to him from the bed

I hear the shower water turn on so I start flipping thru tv channels. How is it possible we have every channel and I don't want to watch anything on.

Eric walks out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and his gorgeous chocolate body dripping wet. I just love his big strong arms. All the tattoos that are perfectly placed. on his body in the perfect spots. And lawd the dick print is so perfect.

He sees me staring. He starts smiling and laughing. He shakes his head as he dries off. He pulls out some boxers and basketball shorts to put on for bed. He drops his towel and I just couldn't help myself.

I stripped off my T-shirt and boy shorts. I immediately jump on my gorgeous husband and give him a deep kiss. So strong to show him just how much I love him. It's perfect. Our connection seems like it was when we first met.

I make love to my sexy strong husband for hours. Our passion is so strong. We collapse into each others arms and fall asleep. I definitely crash with a smile on my face. I hope things stay like this.

Eric

I wake up fully rested. Best sleep ever. Sex hasn't been that good between us for a long time. I don't know what came over her but I am gonna need that again.

I look over to my beautiful sleeping wife and kiss her in the forehead. I get out of bed gently so I don't wake up Harmoni. I put on the boxers and basketball shorts that I meant to throw on last night before everything started. I throw on a tshirt. I grab my keys to go get some breakfast in bed for my wife.

I decide to go see my son. I been so busy lately that I haven't gave him any attention. Ima stop by and drop Tiffany some money too.

I pull up to Tiffany house and park next to her car. My son runs out the house and hugged me. I pick him up and give him a tight hug and start to tickle him. I see Tiffany standing in the door and rolls her eyes. Oh damn here we go.

I carry my son in the house and throw him on the couch playfully.

"Go play in your room while I talk to mommy" I say to him while Im still tickling him.

"Ok Ok daddy but you gotta stop first" EJ says out of breath

"Ok fineeeee" I say then he runs off to his room.

"So what do you want? I started to think you forgot you had a kid" she says sarcastically

"Anyways... I can to see my son and hand you some dough" I say as I sit down next to her

She has her hand out in front of me. I pull a stack out my pocket and count it. After I count it I hand the whole thing over to her.

"Thank you" she says while she walks over to her wall safe I had installed for her. She puts the money in and comes back to the couch with me.

"Soooo we do need to talk" she says facing me.

"Yup what's up Tiff, and please no bullshit tod" she cuts me off

"Nope no bullshit but I did want to tell you that I got a abortion last week, I couldn't do it anymore" she says as a tear drops down her cheek.

I put my face in my hands. "Fuck Tiff, are you serious?" I instantly get pissed off.

"Of course I'm serious nigga. I'm not gonna keep being your baby maker slash side bitch" she says standing up

"But why didn't you tell me tho" I stand up trying to hug her.

She pushes me away and back up against the wall. She starts crying. I try to pick her up but she pushes me away again.

"Just get away from me Eric. Matter of fact just get out my house" she says pointing to the door.

I walk out the door and she slams it shut. I walk to my car. I gather my thoughts. I start my car and head to go get Harmoni her breakfast.

Tiffany

Yes I got a abortion. I'm so sick of Eric treating me like that. So I'm good enough to fuck unprotected but not good enough to get a real title. I'm to beautiful to be the hidden tucked away secret.

It probably really hurt him to hear me say that. He loves his son. He is a great father. I love spending time with Aaron. Well I guess it's the same kind of time I get from Eric.

I guess that's all I'm good for