Chapter 9

Eric

Today was a great day. I got a feeling tho that Harmoni is up to something. I know she was upset last night but she woke up in such a great mood. I had a great day spoiling my son.

I know Tiffany was pissed off. She called and texted my phone the whole time. I kept ignoring her but I guess she didn't get it. She still thinks I'm gonna change my mind about us messing around.

I know I told Harmoni that I need to go pick up some money but I decided to stop by Tiffany house first. Maybe we do need to talk once again. Just talk nothing else.

I pull into her driveway and see the same car as earlier. Probably these same ratchet mouth bitches that were here earlier.

I get out the car and put my car alarm on. I knock on her door and hear laughing on the other side. She finally opens the door. Her smile disappears and she rolls her eyes at me.

I push past her and walk in. I invite myself in since I usually do pay most of the rent and bills. I look around at the girls in her house. They finally seem to get the hint and tell her they will call her later. After they leave I sit on the couch in silence while she stares at me.

"I'm sure you have a couch at home, if you came to just sit" she says with her hands on her hips

"We need to talk since you didn't get our last conversation" I reply back to her

"Nope I understood perfectly fine" she says smiling.

That sneaky ass smile is gonna piss me off.

"Why did you feel the need to blow up my phone today"

"Because I fucking felt like it" she says sarcastically

I have never put my hands on her but she is really testing my patience today. I just shake my head.

"Tell me the problem Tiff" I say seriously

"You fucking use me. I have feelings too. You know I love you and I only get the nice side when you are pissed off at that bitch"

I move my jaw in anger when I hear her talk about Harmoni like that. I know she is upset so I'm gonna let her talk.

"I'm not you fuck toy when you feel like it. No matter what I will be the one here forever. Not her" she yells and starts crying.

I never wanted to hurt either one of them. I was being selfish and only thought about myself. She slides down the wall crying. I put my face in my hands not knowing what to do now.

I go pick her up and wipe her tears away. They just keep falling.

"I'm sorry Tiff" I tell her looking in her eyes.

"I might not have got the ring from you but that still doesn't mean you can play with my feelings"

I just stare at her for a few minutes. I don't know what to say or do. She is right she is the one woman who will always be around.

I give her a deep kiss and pick her up. She wraps her legs around me while I carry her to her bed. I drop her on the bed and just stare at her. I start to take off my shirt and just pause. She sees me hesitate and I see tears in her eyes.