Chapter 1

HARMONI IN MM

HARMONI

"Nigga I fuckin swear I'm tired of this shit" I yell at my husband Eric

Once again me and Eric are arguing at six in the fucking morning. I just don't understand how a married man can think it's ok to come in at the same time the sun comes up.

"Man come on, it ain't this serious right now, stop tripping babe" Eric says with his hands rubbing his face.

Is he serious right now? He so lucky domestic violence is against the law or I would have punch in his fucking eye right now. I think to myself

"You think this shit is ok? Just walk in this fucking house at this time? Where the fuck were you at" I ask him while I stand with my hands on my hips giving him the evil ass look.

" I was with Bryce. We chilled, smoked some weed and played ps4. That's it babe. I lost track of time. I'm sorry babe." Eric said sweetly

Nah I'm not falling for it. Yea maybe if this were the first or second time it happened yea I could forgive. This has happened at least three times a week for the last month. I'm tired of it.

"Sorry? Oh I'm hearing that word once again. Fucking ridiculous " I yell then walk out the room.

I go into our guest room to chill out and relax. I need to calm down before I seriously flip out.

I shouldn't even be up right now. I should be getting rest for class in a few hours. I'm a cosmetology student. I go for hair. It's my passion. I love seeing the smile on a face after I'm done working my magic.

I have known Eric since I was about fourteen years old. He was a friend of my cousin. We didn't actually start dating until about three years ago. We have been married a year. I guess you can say the honeymoon is over.

I sit and just shake my head at the thoughts. My womens intuition is telling me he fucking some side bitch. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but what man spends that much time with they homeboys?

I go lay down in the guest room. I need to get some sleep before class. I really don't see that happening. I will at least try.

ERIC

Damn I feel so bad for hurting my wife like this. I really hate fighting with her. Now I can't lay with her or nothing for a few days. I gotta fix this. Maybe buy her a gift.

She knows this type of lifestyle doesn't keep regular hours. I can't punch a clock just because she wants me to. She knew the deal when I first her. She shouldn't be surprised at all.

I'm sure y'all guessed it by now. I'm a drug dealer. I'm not gonna say I'm the biggest dealer in my city or whatever but I make what's good for me. I don't need all that type of attention from the feds. I just need enough to stack for my family and to have a lot of nice shit. Plus I got EJ to take care of.

When I first met Harmoni I was in a relationship with my girlfriend who turned into my baby mama when I was sixteen. I had something for Harmoni but back then a nigga was trying to be faithful so I kept my distance.

I remember watching Harmani walk thru the school halls. Gorgeous smile, perfect white teeth. A beautiful chocolate model. She was a good girl. Never any bad rumors about her. Very smart and kept good grades. I knew one day I would make her mine. She is just a wonderful woman, inside and out.

After all that I know y'all wondering why this nigga fucking up a good thing. Well like I said before that was back when I was faithful. I have fucked up a lot since we been dating and married. She doesn't know about it. I try to keep it from her.

Sometimes a man just cheats. The woman could be perfect for him. Cook, clean, keep herself up, work and go to school and doesn't go out all the time and we still find a bitch that does all to cheat with.

I been messing with the same bitch. My son EJ mom Tiffany. I will always have love in my heart for her. She gave me my first son. Sometimes I go to see my son and drop some stuff off and we always end up fucking. Tiffany is just a bad bitch. So damn sexy. She reminds me of Keisha from belly. When I go over there she wears little ass boy shorts and it makes it hard.

I sit on the couch thinking of ways to make Harmoni happy. I know I definitely need to visit the jewelry store. Get my baby a gorgeous diamond tennis bracelet or something. I look at my Rolex to check the time because I know she has to be at school in a few hours. I'm gonna go pick up some breakfast for her too. I grab my keys and walk out the door. I unlock my phone to call my jeweler and wake his ass up.

I know kinda short but I just want to introduce you to these characters first and hear your opinion.

How do you feel about ERIC so far? Asshole and thinks backwards right?

Like and comment let me know what you think so far.