Chapter 7

Harmoni

I get all my stuff together so I can check out this room. I have already showered and ate breakfast. I thought about calling Eric to tell him but I reconsidered that. I want him to be surprised.

I go to the front desk to check out and sign everything. I review the bill. Damn I spent a lot but oh well I needed this break.

I go to the valet station and give him my ticket. It's not long before he pulls my car around. It looks so dusty. Thats what happens after not moving for three days.

Before heading home I take my car thru the wash. I don't want Eric to think it wasn't moved that long.

I pull into our driveway and I turn off my car. I just sit there. I'm not prepared to walk in yet. I grab my stuff and turn the alarm on for my car. I open the door and Eric is right there on the couch. He runs up to me and hugs me. I push him off me and walk to the bedroom. I put my stuff in the laundry room.

He just stands in the doorway staring at me.

"I'm sorry" he says staring at me.

"Sorry for what getting caught" I say sarcastically

"Sorry for hurting you baby"

"Just answer this for me.... Who perfume was it?" I say staring at him

He looks towards the floor like he is afraid of the answer.

"Answer the question" I say getting loud

Then he just states at me again before he says "I'm so sorry baby"

"That isn't answering the question"

"Tiffany" he whispers

I get up and walk close to him. It comes out of nowhere. I don't realize I slap the  shit outta him til I'm trying to hit him again and he is stopping me.

"Out of every fucking bitch in this world.. Are you fucking serious?" I yell at him

"Nothing won't ever happen again I already told her after I dropped off Ej" I said to me.

I don't believe shit he had to say. I swear I want to whoop both they asses. I won't ever stoop down to the level of fighting another bitch over a nigga that acting like he don't want to be kept.

"I knew it already. I knew it was her." I gave him the worst look ever.

He just sat in the hallway looking like everything is over for him.

"So tell me everything..." I sit on our bed.

He looks so confused while walking into the bedroom. He sits on the bed and starts talking.

Eric

I told her everything. I didn't hold anything back. Except for the information about the baby. I'm not even sure if it's mine yet so I don't want to go jumping to conclusions just yet.

I know it will probably be a while before she says anything to me. I will be shocked if she doesn't leave me. All I'm gonna do now is start earning her trust back.

I leave to go pick up my money. Maybe stay out of the house a while. Just do some random shit. I don't want to be in her way. I know gifts and shit won't fix anything this time. I think just earning her trust back is all I need.

Aaron

I just got off the phone with Harmoni. She was in tears. I could barely understand anything she was saying so I told her let's meet somewhere quiet. I am trying to be a real friend to her and she knows that.

We meet at a public park but sit in the distance so we are alone to just talk. She starts letting everything out. She starts crying again. I just hold her and let her talk.

He just doesn't know that he pushed his wife into another mans arms. He doesn't see what he has don't worry because I will show her.

After she is calm I ask her if she is hungry.

"Yea I am actually" she says starting to smile.

"You want to go back to my place, I can make something home cooked for you" I say smiling at her

"That sounds like what I need" she says as we get up.

I walk her to her car.
"Just follow me there"

We get to my place is under twenty minutes. She Parks behind me in the driveway.

She is amazed at my house. It's gorgeous but not to big. It was my own design. I bought the land and it took over a year to get just right.

I walk her in and head straight to the kitchen. I wash my hands while she sits on the counter and watches me.

We have some light conversation while I cook. After I'm done I make our plates and bring her to the dining room. I light some candles and pull out a bottle of wine.

I just love that I'm making her smile after all her hurting today. I fed her a few times. I just loved everything about her being here today.

She looks at her phone and says she has to go home now. I try and succeed with getting a kiss. I had to. It was absolutely needed after our dinner date. Damn I love her lips already.

Finally you get more of aarons pov. You see he really likes Harmoni. He was ready for Aaron to fuck up as you see

Vote comment and follow me if you already haven't.