Seven

Jasmine

"You want anything from the store?" Chris asked

"Nah. I'm good." I continued to watch TV.

He walked out of the house. I sighed and sat up.

I walked outside and sat on the back porch. There was a breeze so it felt nice.

Chris was back in no time. He sat across from me and just looked at me.

"What?"

"Nothing. I can't look at you?" He smirked

"That's the same shit you said to me when I was in jail." I smiled and shook my head.

There was a brief silence. My mind began to drift away as I sat there with my eyes closed.

"I want you."

I quickly opened my eyes and looked at him. I nearly moaned at how sexy he looked.

 I nearly moaned at how sexy he looked

He motioned for me to come to him. I stood up and walked over to him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his lap.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back. His lips attacked my neck and I bit my lip.

His other hand went under my dress and I could feel him smile.

"No panties huh?" He smacked my ass

He then leaned back and looked up at me. "Take it off."

I stood in from of him and slowly pulled off my dress.

He watched my every move. Once my dress was off, I bent down and pulled his shirt off. He seductively licked his bottom lip as he stood up and got behind me.

"Get on the chair." He demanded

I was about to sit down but he stopped me.

"Nah, ass up."

I got on my knees in the chair and he was right there behind me. His hand gripped the back of my neck as he slowly slid inside me. He was in full control and the way he was thrusting, I knew he loved it.

~~~~
We both laid on the living room floor. This is as far as we made it from outside. Sex with him is always beyond amazing.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I ran my hand down his stomach. "I'm about to go take a shower."

"I'm coming." He sat up

"Um, no." I laughed. "Both of us know how that will go."

"Pussy shouldn't be so good." He shrugged

"You are crazy." I shook my head.

I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and stepped inside the shower. I let the water run down my body.

A few moments later, the shower door opened and Chris stepped in.

"You really didn't think I wasn't going to come did you?" He smiled

I playfully rolled my eyes and continued to shower.

~~~~
"I'll be back!" I yelled as I walked out of the house. I got in my car and drove to the nearest park.

I sat on a bench as I looked around. I needed to get out of the house. I watched as the little kids ran around and played. There was a little festival going on. They had music playing, games for kids and food.

I spotted a little boy. I couldn't see his face because his back was towards me but he looked just like Kam.

I slowly stood up and walked in his direction. A tall guy walked over and picked the boy up.

My heart nearly stopped when the little boy turned his head around. It was him. My baby. My son. It's as if everything was moving in slow motion. We made eye contact and his face lit up.

"Mommy!" He screamed and reached for me.

The guy holding him began to run and so did I. He reached a van and jumped in the back. I raced over to my car and fumbled to get inside.

Smoke came from the tires as I took off behind the van. I weaved in and out of traffic trying not to lose the van.

My phone began to ring when I reached the van.

"Hello?"

"Well it's nice to see you Jasmine. I have to give it to you, all those years in jail did you good. You're pretty quick." She laughed

"Fuck you!"

"Now, I've given you chance after chance to get this shit done but no, you have to be so difficult. So let me put fire under your ass real quick. You are going to stop following us and make a right at this next light."

"Hell no."

"Wrong answer."

I gasped as I saw her waving a knife out the window. I reluctantly turned and kept driving.

She laughed. "I knew this would change your mind. You might actually remember this. I used it on you. Keep fucking up Jasmine, I'll take him from you permanently."

The call ended and I pulled over. I sobbed as my head laid on the steering wheel.