My Type - Saint Motel

"Dude, this party is going to be awesome!" Eric said, bursting through Ray's bedroom door. His brown hair looked disheveled as ever as he lugged around a huge gym bag, just before throwing it on Ray's bed.

"Dude." Ray responded sarcastically before going back to his movie. "We weren't even invited, how are we even going to get in?"

But, Ray's fascination with the movie got obstructed by a clothing bag. "I already got that covered man." Eric answered, smiling at Ray.

*

As they drove to the party, Ray was fiddling with his mask and suit as his discomfort rose to uncomfortable levels. In contrast, Eric was practically grinning at the thought of attending a Julia Bennet party. But both of their thoughts were cut off as they arrived at the location – a 3-story mansion with lights and people being seen from miles back, all this belonging to Julia Bennett.

Stepping into the party, Eric and Ray tried their best to appear calm and collected to not be thrown out. Not a second passes by when Eric's rambunctious personality takes over and brings a lot of attention and stares his way from all the shocked rich kids in the area. All to the dismay of Ray as he quietly walked away to get away from the embarrassment. But as he was leaving his loud friend, he noticed something else. A blonde, frizzy haired, masked girl laughing along with her friend. He stood there for what seemed like hours before she returned the stare and yet they didn't know who each other were.