Dead Girl Walking - Heathers

Mama always told me never to mess with the wrong people. Sorry mama, but your boy's now a dead man. Two hours remaining till they come and gut me. I could run, change my name and hide for the rest of my life; but where's the fun in that. I gots till dawn to live out my life, i've gots till dawn to make my move.

She's a fare dame, working at the diner serving up them mafia boys when they visit.

The second i walk inside she catches me with those pretty green eyes of hers. No time for dawdling boy, i run and catch her, kiss her like a dead man living out the last minutes of his life. We let go reluctantly when i feel my shoulder being gripped by the boss. I see the clock by the wall, 6 am, time's up.

I look back at the woman i love, she's scared, poor girl. I tell her i'm sorry for being so late, and she starts crying, i wish i could hold her.

I hear the gunshot, her eyes widen, and she hides her pretty mouth in shock. I'm paralyzed, the back of my head feels cold and open, and something warm is running down my neck, don't gotta look to know its my blood.

Mama always told me to thank the lord for the fortunate things that happen to us. Thank you lord for the last thing i ever see before i die, is the beautiful dame in front of me.

I tell her I love her, right as everything turns black.