Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I picked up my Daniel's t-shirt off the ground and slipped it on, I look up and see Daniel staring at the ceiling.

I laid back beside him and kissing his chest, " What's on your mind?"

"Just thinking about Nathan, I can't believe she would lie about something so serious." He said running his hand through my hair.

"She loves you, you do crazy things for people you love." I said looking up at him.

"I love you Madison." He said pulling my chin up and kissed me. I heard my stomach grumble which broke our kiss. We both started laughing and he got up.

"Come on let's go eat." He said grabbing my hand walking down stairs to his kitchen.

" What do you want to eat?" I said washing my hands, but he shook his head.

" No let me cook, you just sit down and relax." He said kissing me on the cheek I shook my head smiling.

I opened up the fridge and pulled out a bottle of orange juice, I grabbed a glass from the cupboard and poured some juice in.

I sat down on the stool as he started cooking up some food; I took a sip of my orange juice and felt my face go sour.

" What's wrong?" he said looking at me laughing.

"I think your orange juice is expired." I said pouring out the juice.

" Really? I bought that juice last week." He said raising an eyebrow.

"Well the must have put the wrong date on it or something. "I shook my head and poured out the rest of the juice in the sink and threw it away.

I sat back down on the stool and started playing candy crush on my phone, a few minutes passed and he sat a plate of eggs bacon and toast in front of me. I smiled at him and dug right in.

I grabbed a spoon full of eggs and shoved it in my mouth, I made a smile as I look and see him looking at me.

"What?" I said taking a bite of bacon.

" Hungry are we?' He said poking my side.

"Shut up." I said slapping his hand away and continued eating.

We cleaned up our mess and decided to sit down on the couch and watch a movie, we were cuddled up in a blanket then I felt my stomach turn.

" Shit." I said covering my mouth and running to the bathroom down the hall. I threw open the door and put up the toilet seat as I threw up my breakfast. I felt my hair getting pulled back and a hand sliding up and down my back.

"Dang expired orange juice." I said sitting up wiping my mouth with a towel, I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth and cleaned my mouth.

" Let me get you some water, I'll be right back I think there is some medicine in the cupboard above the toilet." He said kissing my forehead and walked out.

I wiped my forehead and opened the cupboard looking for the medicine, a little blue box caught my eye, and I felt my stomach drop and my body go cold.

I picked the box up and sat down on the toilet, I started counting in my head, and subtracting, and adding again. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and opened up my calendar.

I heard footsteps coming back down the hallway then his voice.

" Hey I found the medicine in the kitchen." He said his voice coming closer; I couldn't even process what he was saying through my mind.

"Madison?" I heard him say he walked in the bathroom and saw me sitting on the floor. He sat the water on the counter and sat in front of my pulling me into him.

"Baby what's wrong?" He said putting his hands on my face. I looked at him then back at the box of tampons in my hands. I felt him take the box in my hands and looked at me confused.

I looked up at him with tears in my eyes; I watch his face go pale and his mouth open and close.

" I think I'm pregnant."