34- magcon awkardness

stormies POV

oh my...

"um hi?" I say still standing at the door frame.

"taylor is this the girl your cheated on for emily?" I herd Nash whisper but loud enough for me to hear.

wow ..just woow.
I walked to the living room of the hotel and dropped my stuff.
"well um I'm changing."
I walk to the bathroom and put on : .
http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=9989702&.svc=copypaste&id=116138663 .

(sorry if you can't see it😭)
I walked out to see all the boys still starring at me. I roll my eyes and walk to the elevater to see da main hoe .. jk its emily. wtf. I text taylor.

*TEXT MESSAGE*
me:why in the hell is Emily here. she's like everywhere.!?

he texted back instantly

taylor: well she kinda followed us bc she asked...and I said she can..

I felt the anger boil up in my body. HE MOTHERFRICKIN INVITED HER HERE WHEN HE CHEATED ON ME WITH HER. I clicked 1 on the elevator and waited .

" OMG Stormie I didn't know you would be here!"she said in her fake tone.

"ya whatevez " I say walking out if the elevator.

"you know why I'm trying to be nice but bitch guess what? I slept with taylor last night and the day before."

boom. I was crushed.

I stepped in my dead tracks .
I turned around on my heel.

"oh really mrs.slutty? that's cool at least I don't spend my time sleeping with every guy I see ok bitch I actually spend my real life on awesome things on retared things. listen how bout you go open something other than your legs and fuck off.?" I say flipping her off.
I walk to the cafe to starbucks. I order a vanilla bean frappe with a asiago and cheddar heated pretzel.
I sit down at the table and think.
did this really happen ? it might have been a bad idea to come to magcon?. when all of a sudden I see that carter texted me.

:text message:

Cartahhhh: where are you?!

Stormz: starbucks cafe. I'm so angry rn please just leave me alone . I'm really sorry I love you though.

Cartahhh: what's wrong stormz!

stormz: I'll tell you. come to the cafe right now.

I wait 4 about 7 minutes to see carter.

"now can you tell me what's wrong?"

"well I was in the elevator on my way here to see emily.. she told me tht she slept with taylor yesterday & the day before but I'm still trying to find out if its true or not."

Carter was quite . he looked at me with tears in his eyes. all of a sudden he gives me a hug.

"I'm so sorry stormie." he whispers between sobs .

so it did happen ..
but if carter knew about it why didn't he tell me!
"carter... why didn't u tell me?" I say breaking the hug with tears in my eyes.

" I'm sorry Stormie I didn't want you to get more hurt than you already were."

"but real friends would do that."

"I'm Really sorry Stormie" he says trying to hug me.

"you know what. I need time carter. thank you for everything that you have done for me and my family to make life easier than it already was. I love you for that." I say hugging him

"everything is going to be alright, I love you too Stormie jean rice ."

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️
oooihhh team Carter & Stormie or team Taylor and Stormie.???? IM CRYING RIGHT NOW

VOTE
COMMENT
updating tonight or tomorrow ;)