WHO IT WAS

someone burst through the door.......It was Nash and That Girl.
I just don't understand. do I have a sign on my back that says cheat on me?
So many thoughts went through my mind until Nash spoke.
"Y/N , I'm so sorry but I just want to be friends."
My heart shatterd like glass falling on a hard wood floor.
"Ok Nash." I yell as my voice cracks and I break down in tears.

I got off of Taylor , who looked at me in shock. I just ran upstairs to take a shower.
I striped down my bikini and hoped in the shower. As the warm water hit my tan body. I hear smashing and Yelling from Taylor and Nash. I quickly hoped out the shower and put on a Black Victoria secret half zip and Nike pro Spandex. I put my hair in a messy bun and ran downstairs.
Taylor was on top of Nash when something came behind me and pushed me on the floor causing me to crash to the floor in pain.
It was Emily..
I was just now notice that the girl came with was Emily. The biggest bitch in school.
I got up.
"You bitch!"
I got up and pulled her hair and pushed her into a wall causing the wall to crack. Damn I was strong.
I ran upstairs to text hayes , hayes grier.
"HAYES"
"Yes , what's wrong?"
"Nash and Taylor are fighting and my mom and Taylor's mom is out ."
"Ok ... I'll call my mom. Brb"
I waited for 3 minutes , they finally stopped fighting. I told Taylor to go to my room and Nash t go to his room with Emily . Everyone got settled and I went to my room to talk to Taylor .
"Taylor , you know u didn't have to do that for me." My voice trails off
"Yes I do" he lays his hand on my thigh.
"It's the only way to win you back and show you I can make this up to you.