Taylor the stalker

You "pov"
I ran from taylor. I think he noticed that I was wearing his bandana that said "taylor & y/n forever❤️" I just ignored him . we finished shopping at 2:00 pm . I hoped in the car with delaney & Amanda . My mom took us to starbucks and we headed to apuls. we were on comburland rd. I look back to see Taylor's car. I hoped it was a car tht looked like him. but it wasnt.. It was his. I told my mom to speed up , so he could get confused. we sped up and soon we were in apuls parking lot.we hoped out the car so fast. but taylor was still following us. I saw him as I was running in to apuls. he was looking at me with a puppy dog face . I rolled my eyes. I walked in to apuls and payed for delaney & Amanda since I had the money. taylor was behind us staring at me. I have him a weird look. we ran inside the gym . I sat my phone down and started to work on my back hangsprings. I landed on my back and layed down and laughing . I felt 2 hands touch my face . I opened my eyes to see taylor. I shouted "GET THE HELL OFF OF ME CHEATER!"
"Y/N !! " I hear delaney yell from the other side of the gym. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom grab in my phone on the way. I was crying . I kinda missed taylor but he deserve to be treated like this.
I came back out of the bathroom to see taylor kissing amanda.
"AMANDA!!!" I scream while crying at the same time. the whole gym was staring at me then taylor & Amanda then me again. I just feel like dying. first my friend kissing the boy that hurt me. I hate everyone now. I jumped into delaneys arms and she let me sit on her lap .
"Y/n I can't believe Amanda is doing this!" Delaney says
"I'm going to call Amanda's mom and tell her to pick her up because my mom isn't picking that trash up." I say.
I looked over to see Amanda shocked & taylor with tears in his eyes. I know I hated him. I was done forever .