nash , me , taylor , and her.

Nash and I decided to sleep together because there was either the floor or my bed.

Taylor slept on the couch and so did Amanda.

Nash and I decide to watch TV or a movie.

it was Wednesday. it was 10:00pm so we decided to watch American Horror story.

Once scary parts came on , my grip on Nash became tighter. I kissed Nash on the check once I noticed he was sleep. I still had my day close on so I changed into spandex and a sweater that says DOPE in red words. I snuggled up with Nash and soon fell a sleep in his arms.

I woke up to see Nash was gone. I was confused. The time was 4:00am.

I went down stairs to see Nash talking to Taylor and Amanda. He was really close to Amanda. I just walked to the kitchen and made pancakes for Nash and my parents and me. Amanda and Taylor can make their own food. I made plates. I kissed Nash on  the check. Taylor looked jealous . that's all I wanted.

He kissed Amanda on the lips & smiled at me hoping I would get jealous. I wasn't. I was laughing. I started to laugh out loud as I feel on the floor. everyone looked at me which made me laugh even more.

After everyone was done , I went to take a shower. since we are going to Pensacola Beach, I put on , white high wasted shorts &  a black v neck and a tee shirt under the shirt. I tucked in my shirt to make it more stylish. I put white socks and Sperry's. I brought my suit case to the front door. I went back to my room to curl my hair. half up and half down. I looked like Arianna Grande  hair. when everyone was ready , we drove to the airport could tell Taylor was making out with Amanda cause I herd smacking when I was listening to music. I looked back and started to laugh. Amanda blushed and continued.