Lies lies lies

Amanda's "pov"
y/n ran to the bathroom crying because taylor touches her? wtf? I ran up to taylor and started to flirt with him . I got lost in his eyes & kissed his lips. he kissed back holding my waist & me with my legs wrapped around him . we kissed for a good 5 mintues till y/n reunited it. "AMANDA!!" she shouted while crying. I felt bad. but at the same time I didnt. I liked taylor and always been jelous of them. I had Emily do the plan so we can share him(: I loved this plan. y/n was crying , everyone was looking at me and taylor then her then us. I kissed Taylor's check . his eyes started to fill with tears. he just started to stare. I was in shock.

Taylor's "pov"
I touched y/n and she toats freaked out she shouted at me and ran to the bathroom . Amanda came up to me and started to flirt with me . I thought why not? me and y/n arnt together . she kissed me & I kissed her back . she kissed me and wrapped her legs around me. we kissed for a good five minutes till I heard y/n yell "AMANDA!!" she way sobbing . I feel like a bad person. I am a jerk . I guess you can say im a slay but I don't care . I noticed se way wearing a bandana. it was mine that I gave her when we played tag. she ran up to me and threw the bandana at me . "FORGET US!" she shouted and hoped on delaneys back.she was sobbing then looked at us. she talk to delaney for a while. I texted her tht I didn't kiss her back but I was lieing .. I did kiss her back.