Two (B)

Luna was quite popular in the school, too, and became even more popular after her death.

She used to join beauty pageants and most of the time, she won. With her sparkling blue-green eyes, rosy cheeks, pointed nose, smiling lips, pleasing personality and wit in answering questions in the Q&A portions, why wouldn't she win?

However, when it came to academics, she did not excel much. She was just an average student; she was neither a genius nor a coo-coo brain but what made her stand out among the others was her personality.

In fact, she was a member of the Values club as well, and even though she was just an ordinary member, she was the one who did most of the work and was a leader at most of the charity events.

Both teachers and the students liked her. Well, everyone loved her - even my family. They treated her as if she was their child and I was the visitor. But still, she had some people who hated her unreasonably, and one of them was Misty - the girl I had a crush with until Luna came.

However, Luna's life was so much different from what people believed. They thought she never suffered in life which was never true. Her dad left her mom for another woman when she was six. She had witnessed, in a very young and vulnerable age, how her mom was abused by her father. That had caused her a trauma which she had been hiding inside until her last breath. Despite the violence of her dad, she had always yearned for a father's affection. These were just some of her personal problems, yet, people never realized that. I guessed it was because every time you'd look at her, it would seem like she absolutely had no problems. It was because she would always choose to smile and show how happy she was behind all the troubles she was struggling through.

I knew all of these because she trusted me as her best-friend.

Since the day she died until now, everyone mourned, most of all, me.

No one knew her reason for jumping. She was so happy before she fell into the cold hard ground on the Claro building.

She was not even bullied. Her mom said that there were problems in the house but it was not enough for someone to end his or her life and the fact that Luna was a very strong person.

Oh wait... except from the letter they found in her school bag; one thing that added to the mystery of her death, it read:

Luna,

We have to see each other in the 6th floor of the Claro building at 6pm. See you. Take GOOD care of yourself.

The letter was unsigned that led to so many questions: who did she know that knew she went there, and why would she go and what really happened there? Why did she jump? Was she running away? Was it someone she knew well or someone she just met?

How did all happened?