asdfghjkl

Miss Author here nearly killed herself. I was eating chocolate and I realized they were expired and I nearly died gagging it all up. "Hooray".

"Okay Adrien, all you gotta do is go up to Marinette and tell her." Nino pumped his fist proudly as  Adrien took a deep breath and walked over to Marinette who was talking with Lily about Luna.

"Hey M-Marinette?" Adrien gasped. Why did I stammer? Oh crud.

"Y-yes A-Adrien?" Marinette stammered back.

Lily gave her a knowing look. "I will leave you two to it." She walked away, and grabbed Alya  who was squealing.

"Uhh, well I just wanted to say, that well, ermm..." Adrien rubbed the back of his head, avoiding looking at Marinette, and looking at Nino, who was with Alya and Lily, all giving him thumbs up.

"I just wanted to day, that for a really long time ive had a-"

"I AM LA INSPIRÉ! OR KNOWN AS THE INSPIRATION!"

Shoot. An Akuma. And it was Luna.

She had her wicked hair up in a pony tail, and she had a princess like dress, only it went down in the back, roller blades on her feet. The entire color scheme was red and black, and she looked wicked cool. Except for the fact that she was probably going to murder them all now.

"EVERYONE GET TO SAFETY!" Marinette shouted. Everyone ran, and Luna started beaming students, whose clothing changed to who they really are/what they dream to be.

Alya got blasted, and she turned out in a reporters outfit, bun and everything, and heels. "How the hex do they expect me to run in these? I cant take them off!" Nino, also blasted, now in a DJ garb, grabbed Alya and held her bridal style, running out the door, the last ones to get out except Adrinette.

Luna blasted the doors, and they closed and locked."Nuh-Uh. Not you two!"

Marinette looked worridly at Adrien.

"JUST IN CASE WE DIE I WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT I REALLY LIKE YOU!"
They shouted it together. They both looked at eachother, and gasped.
The Inspiration sighed, and blasted them.

STILL CANT GET THE TERRIBLE TASTE OUT OF MAI MOUTH- MY MINT TOOTH PASTE YOU FAIL ME.