Saturday Arrives

Thank you for reading! I made it my goal for you squishy jelly beans, to make it so each chaptwr has at least over 300 words in it ao I can drive the plot forward. This one has over 700.

Marinette, for once, woke up early. The worse part?

It was Saturday.

She had to leave and go to the frinkin air port and deal with people. She hasnt even told Alya yet she was the princess.

"Marinette dear, have you told Alya yet?" Sabine asked, packing away her one suit case, putting it by the door.

"No Auntie.." She sighed.
She couldnt call them Mom or Dad anymore. It just didnt feel right, but she loved them so she decided that Auntie and Uncle would work better.

"Marinette, we have a limo and butler coming in a few minutes, and if you text Alya and tell her, she can go in the Limo and go to the air port with you. FWI you are both going First class sweetie." Tom said, handing her some cookies.

"Thanks Uncle." Marinette took the cookies, and walked up to her room.

"You gonna tell her Marinette?" Tikki asked, sitting on her shoulder munching on a cookie.

"Yup." Marinette whipped out her phone and sent a text.

Mari: Hey Alya! I need to sorta tell you something.

The phone vibrated almost immediately afterwards.

Alya: Sure gurl, wassup?

Mari: You know the Princess Revealing?

Alya: Yehhh I cant wait!!

Mari: Hehe yah. Promise you wont freak out?

Alya: where is dis convo headen gurl?

Mari: So I just learned it myself but it turns out I am actually the princess.

Alya: HAHA FUNNY GURL. I didnt know you had such a sense of humor!

Mari: Hahaha funny right?

Alya: Completely. Utterly hillarious Gurl!

Mari: You know whats even funnier?

Alya: What?

Mari: I wish I was joking.

Marinette freaked out on why she didnt reply. "Auntie!!" She shouted, panicing a little.

"Yes Marinette?" Sabine asked.

"I just texted her... She hasnt replied and I am a little scared."

Sabine was going to reply, but was interrupted when a Raging Alya in all her glory came bursting into her room.

"MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG YOU ARE SO LUCKY YOU ARE MY FRIEND OTHERWISE  YOU WOULD BE DEAD AND WHY THE FRICK IS THERE A LIMO OUTSIDE?"

Marinette sighed. "We need to go to the airport Alya, I assume you brought your bags. Come on lets go to the limo. I will explain everything a long the way."

---after a long conversation later, getting Alyas bags,  and talking about whata gonna happen---

"Marinette I cant believe I am sitting in a limo! I CANT BELIEVE YOUR THE PRINCESS OF THE NETHERLANDS!"

"Haha Alya! Me neither, but you cant tell anyone got it?"

"Got it gurl! But you owe me an Interview. Omi gosh didnt Adrein say he would get to do a photoshoot with the princess?"

"OMIGOSH YOU ARE RIGHT I CANT DO THIS ALYA!!" She screamend, burrowing her head into one of the pillows the limo had.

"Gurl you can do this! Im your best friend, I will be there all the way Marinette!"

"Thanks Alya."

They finally arrived at the Air Port, the students curious as they saw Marinette and Alya hopping out of a limo.

"Marinette?"

"MARITRASH WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY TLIMO?"

"Sorry sweetie, its MARINETTES limo, come on gurl." Snarked Alya, dragging an Embarrased Marinette as the butler   fumbled loading the girls bags into the first class loading area. (I dont know how air ports work, sorry)

"Okay class, since we are all here, its time to let you kbow that we have 6 first class students."

"6?" Max asked, confused as he tried to solve the possibilites on who the 6 could be.

"HA! Adrikinz you and your dopey DJ dude can hang out with Mwa and Sabrina! I had my Daddy pay for all of our tickets too!"

"Chloe, thats only 4." Nino frowned. "Me and My man Adrien are definately hanging out with the other 2." He smiled at Adrien who gave him a grateful one in return.

"WHAT? MS BUSTIER LEMME HAVE THE CLIP BOARD I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO THE OTHER 2 ARE!" Screeches the banshee, pulling it away from the teacher. "WHAT!??!!"

"who is it chloe?" Asked Rose polietly, agreement rolling threw the class.

"MARITRASH AND THE BLOGGING GURL?!?!? WHAAT!?!"

"What?" Every asked. Marinette smirked, as a certain gurl tries not to die of laughter.

"My Daddy Paid for it. Adrien and Nino, you hangnin' with us?" Marinette smirked, letting her LB confidence show.

"Definately!"

"Come on then, lets head to first class then."

Marinette, Alya, Nino, and  Adrien,  walked off, leaving a very angry Chloe and Sabrina, (Chloe had wanted her to come)  to storm after them.

HAHAH I LIED. Barely over 800 words. Haha!
Be sure to comment any OC's, we are getting closer to that part of the story.

THANKS FOR READING MY SQUISHY JELLY BEANS I LOVE  YOU JUST REMEMBER!

-EveryKarmaLegend