Meeting Ali and Lily

Thank you for the Oc KAS140436 it was, and is, really appreciated. Thanks bunches! 🍦🍦

Marinette followed the maid to the main hall, awkwardly holding her bag, wishing Tikki could be out there with her.

She pushed open a door, and beckoned her to go in. "May I present Prince Ali, and Princess Lily." She walked in, and there sat two teenagers in normal clothing, only she recognized one as Prince Ali.

(Prince Ali! Fabulous he, Ali Abawa, Strong as Ten, regular men, definately)

They all bowed awkwardly. Marinette could feel the tenstion.

"Excuse me, Have I met you before?" Prince Ali askes suddenly.

"We met at when you came to paris." Marinette rubbed the back of her head.

Lily started laughing. "Haha! The irony!" Ali and Marinete joined in too.

"Pardon our manners," Lily strightend from her laughing position. "I amLily, and this is Ali.  We are super excited you will be joining us."

"Joining what?"

"The life of Highheels and scratchy dresses of course!" Lily laughed.

"I dont have to wear either of those do I?" Ali chuckled. Marinette realised how casual they were, and Marinette decided to do same. They were all royalty, no one was there, they could laugh and snort like pigs if they wanted. 🐖

"Dont Jinx yourself, you may find yourself wearing a very uncomfortable tie!" Marinette giggled.

"Haha. Of course. My apologiezes."

Lily pushed her black hair out of her eyes, her brown eyes shining brightly. "So Princess Marinette, I heard it is YOUR class that won the drawing!"

Marinette sighed. "Yup!"

"Do they know?" Ali asked.

"Yup." She popped the "p". "The mean girl, her names Chloe, Blonde hair, blue eyes, thinks she is better than everyone else."

"She sounds terrible." Lily gagged.

"She is. I met her. I had to act nicely however." Ali shook his head.

"Anyway. She teased me as long as I can remember. She insulted my parents, and I sorta snapped."

"Wish I could of seen that!" Lily laughed.

"You can, its on my school blog." Marinette giggled a bit.

"Your highnesses," They all turned to see a man in a slick tuxedo an a snarly deamenor. He had black voids for eyes and a shoulder length, neat black hair. "It is time to go to the hotell to meet the students."

"Of course-" Ali said. The man closed the door, "My. He was the embodiment of death!" 
all 3 burst out giggling.

"That is Epans." Marinette giggled. "He has made it very clear he would rather be a self defence teacher than working here."

"Come along now, we musnt be late!" Lily giggled, pulling the two.

"A queen is never late!" Marinette laughed. "Everyone else is simply early."

"But you arent exactly Queen now are you?"

Thanks for reading! Remember you are free to leave ocs, they can be royalty or a side character I can throw in.

(If anyone realizes who Epans is We can be friends, which I hope is a lot.)

Thanks again my squishy Jelly Beans!

-EveryKarmaLegend