I Need Parents Like This

Marinette, after changing into her super fancy gown and tiara, stormend to the golden limo.

She couldnt care less that her entire class was practically dead in shock at her.

She couldnt give a frick of what they thought of her for loosing her temper.

No One.

And She meant No one  insults Tom or Sabine.  NOR her parents.

"Princess Marinette." The royal chauffier bowed, opening the door. She huffed in, muttering a thanks.

The Royal Driver laughed a little. Alya had live streamened it from her blog, and the kingdom, being who they were, all were up to date with it, and couldnt be more proud of their Beautiful Princess.

Marinette grumbled as she drove to the castle.

She grumbled as she walked in.

She grumbled as her parents looked at her in total shock.

However she did not expect them to congratulate her.

"Marinette!" Bridgette squealed.

"Huh?"

"Darling, that was the best thing ever! You showed that snobby blond who is right!" Felix laughed, getting a surprised Bridgette.

Marinette stiffened, confused. "Your Not Mad at me?"

"How could we? That was amazing! Practically the entire kingdom is celebrating!"

"What? How do they all know?"

"Alya recorded it all, livestreaming."

"You ALL watch her?" She said looking around.

"She's funny..." A guard, in the back, sheepishly admitted.

A maid popped her head in. "You did it right to burn that girl! My sister used to work for her, but she quickly quit." She had a nearly purple ad red hair.

A man, nearby, cleaning the stained glass windows shouted. "Chloe Bougious is de' Massave Jark Dere Eva Were" He had a very heavy accent.

"All of you watched the video?" Marinette asked.

"Yup." They all admitted, popping the last sylabol.

"Alya told me her blogs did well. I didnt think she meant Entire-Country-Has-Basically-Subscribed Well." Marinette put a hand on her head, sighing. She looked into the secret pocket in the dress, to see Tikki sighing, and smiling up at her.

"So, what did we need to talk about?"

Haha. Sorry its a short and a filler, but next chapter Marinette is meeting some Royalty!

Thanks for reading!

-EveryKarmaLegend