Meeting Them

So I know there is a lot of theories that Gabreil and Sabine are actually Bridgette and Felix, but for the sake of the story please bear with me.

Also, I feel like writing two stories at once. Are you guys okay with this? Im thinking of a few different ideas for one, however if you guys have a prompt I would love to write it for you! Leave ideas if you so desire.

OH!  And don't forget about the OCs guys! I love to see what you come up with!
Soon enough they were in first class.
Marinette and Alya were chilling in their room, talking. Adrien and Nino were probably most definately in an other playing vid. games, and Sabrina and Chloe were off complaining in theres.

"This is soo cool how we get to go in first class!" Alya squealed.

"I know right! Sabine and Tom wanted me to go in a private jet, but that would be weird wouldnt it?" Marinette sighed, looking out the window, rolling clouds below them.

"Your a princess girl. They just want to protect you from the assasians and what not. Ive done my research."  Alya said, pushing up her glasses.

"Thats just it Alya. I havent even met my parents. I am going to the castle in my limo as soon as we land I will be meeting you all at the hotel later. I am so nervous Alya!" Marinette whispered.

"Ahhh dont be girl! I will be cheering you on. I will be texting you, dont worry. Just be sure to tell me how it goes though afterward!" Alya comforted.

"Thanks Alya."

"How about we play some games to pass the time?" Alya said, putting in Just Dance.

"Sure!"

---Time Skip to Landing---

Alya and Marinette hugged as she walked over to where her butler, (His name turned out to be Jacques, you know, the pigeon that one episode? Spread the love guys.) was loading her bags into her limo.

"Miss Dupain Cheng why are you going in a Limo?" Ms. Bustier asked.

Jacques quickly ran over and whispered in her ear the situation. Ms. Bustier gasped and bowed her head slightlty at Marinette, who awkwardly returned the gesture.

"WHY IS MARI-BRAT GOING IN A LIMO?" Screeched Chloe. The class couldnt help wondering.

"Gah, I umm, have family here?" Marinette asked, more like a question.

"Dudette your family must be loaded to be going in a limo!" Nino shouted. Adrein stood aside, his face puzzeled.

"Haha yah I guess so." Marinette awkwardly shrugged, hopping in.

"Miss Marinette will see you all later at the Hotel." Jacques said, hopping in the limo, gesturing the driver to leave, leaving a very confused class and a suspicious Adrien, a Awkward Teacher, and a screaming banshee.

---Time Skip to the Castle---

Marinette would usually be very excited to go to the castld.
She usually would be bouncing up and down and the beautiful tapestries ad designs in the floors in the castle.
She usually would be overjoyed at the elegantly carved wooden door in front of her.

But she was more concerned that her parents were behind those elegatly carved doors.

Far more concerned about that.

Far more concerned.

Far More.

 By Far.

"Miss Marinette, Queen Brigette and King Felix will you see you now."

Marinette took a deep breath. She slowly walked in.

She saw to figures, beautifully and elegantly dress. One had Long, blue raven hair, down and held in place by a crown. The other had slicked back blondish hair, a puffy crown on his head, with a regal but simple appearance.

"Marinette?" The female asked, who Marinette assumend was Queen Bridgette.

"Yuuuppp, thats me.." She said awkwardly, rubbing the back of her head.

Marinette gasped at how sudden the too wrapped her into a hug. "Marinette my Darling Princess we missed you so much." Sobbed Bridgette, looking a little less regal.

"We did it to protect you from assasians who threatened to kill you as you are the only heir to the throne." Felix mumbled, holding onto both blue haired girls. He was sad that they had to send her away to Paris.

"Marinette will you ever forgive us?" Bridgette wiped away a tear.

"Haha ya. sure? Just a little hard to wrap my head around thats all." She said awkwardly.

"How about family bonding time! We havent heard, or seen you in 16 years! Lets catch up!" Bridgette smiled, clapping her hands.

"Yahh. lets do that." Marinette smiled.

"How about in your room we set up?" Felix smiled, and Bridgette clapped her hands exictedly.

"Felix thats a great idea, come a long Marinette I think its on one of the higher floors! I will ring the maid to bring cookies too!" Bridgette smiled, pulling them both out of the throne room, walking fast for a woman  in 6 inch heels.

Felix and Marinette followed, exchanging a glance. Is she always like this?

Shes always like this.

OKAY--- So note on Felix.
Felix is sorta distant and such, and he dosent cope well when expressing his emotions, sorta like in the PV.

Yup.

So anyway, Like I said before, I want to write 2 things at a time as I honestly have WAY to much time on my hands. So here are a few of my ideas that may be interesting for another ML fanfiction.

-Marinette gets paralyzed after an Akuma attack, however when she's Ladybug she can manuever just fine.

-Alya finding out Marinette is Ladybug, and using this knowledge to help Marinette get the akumatized items ad where the attacks are ect.

-Chloe finding out Marinette is Ladybug, instantly feeling guilty, becomes nice, helping Marinette and eventually becoming everyones friend, which then leads to her ultimetly becoming Queen Bee.

-Lila figuring out Marinette is Ladybug, and she blackmails her into being mean. (Sorry if you Lika Lila, she, just fires up this little red bug. NO-ONE gets in the way of Adrinette.)

-POV from the side characters and classmates, across each episode. (This would be so funny I am almost tempted to do it.)

Yup...

So vote maybe if you want to IDC I am probably going to do the SideCharacters POV one, so if you want you can commet ideas for what should happen.

Thanks My Squishy Jelly Beans!

-EveryKarmaLegend