'Directioners, meet Gretchen.'

OKAY GUYS, SERIOUSLY. I REALLY NEED TO TAKE A MINUTE TO GIVE A MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE THANKS TO @ctoms101. THIS CHAPTER DEFINITELY COULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT HER. SHE HELPED ME COME UP WITH 96% OF THIS CHAPTER. SHE HAS A BRILLIAM MIND. SHE'S THE BEST. SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND I LOVE HER TO DEATH; SO OBVIOUSLY THIS IS DEDICATED TO HER.

GO FAN HER. READ HER FANFIC. VOTE IT. COMMENT. SHE DESERVES IT. SERIOUSLY GO MAKE HER FAMOUS OR PAUL WILL BE UPON YOU.

ANYWAYS- DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA!!! HOPE YOU ALL LOOOVEEE ITT!     SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE MY LAST UPLOAD!!

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER: Boyfriend- Justin Bieber

LOVE YOU ALL.

COMMENT FAN VOTE.

X

LAUREN

HARRY's POV:

This absolutely proves that one little slip of the tongue can change one’s viewpoint.

I wanted to tell her that YES, I do think this is fate.

Louis’ right though; I have to watch myself. Here’s the only confusion: I have to take it slow, yet not slow enough for her to think that we’re really good friends. As in- just friends. I’m having trouble finding an ‘in-between’.

“You young ladies must be famished, would you like grab a bite?” I say to the girls, who’re chatting casually with the other boys. We’re waiting for Paul. He went to go check on our van, and make sure that the crowds have calmed a bit.

“Sure. When Paul gets back maybe we can go grab a bite.” says Niall, before anyone else can.

“Where are you girls from, anyways?” says Louis, scratching his scruffy chin.

“A small town in West, Philadelphia.” Gretchen replies. Oh lord, she shouldn’t have said that.

At that moment, Niall and Louis stand up on a sofa and start rapping.

“IN WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED,

ON A PLAYGROUND IS WHERE I SPEND MOST OF MY DAYS.

CHILLIN’ OUT MAXIN RELAXIN’ ALL COOL

AND SHOOTIN’ SOME B-BALL OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL.-”

Gretchen and Zoe stood up and chimed in.

“WHEN A COUPLE OF GUYS

WHO WERE UP TO NO GOOD.

STARTED MAKIN’ TROUBLE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD.

I GOT IN ONE LITTLE FIGHT AND MY MOM GOT SCARED.

SHE SAID-”

They all stop and point at me.

“HARRYY.” Niall says, clapping at my turn.

“Nah, I’m good.” I say, winking at them all.

“Oh come on Harold! You know it!” Louis insists, and folds his arms. “We’re not going to do it without you!”

I just chuckle, and shake my head.

“Oh come on lads, you can do it without me!” I say, biting my lip, and taking a seat next to where Gretchen was sitting.

“Wow Haz, party pooper.” Zayn adds in, making a disgusted face at me.

“Yeah Harold. Go home and play with your cats.” Louis adds, sticking his tongue out at me and flopping dramatically onto the floor.