Chapter Fifteen

Girlfriends

The next two weeks were different for me because I spent almost every moment with Tommie.

Surprisingly, it wasn't as suffocating as I would have thought cause she was so chill and fun to be with. Her friends though were getting sick of us.

Tommie pulled on my locks making them fall out of their neat bun before sitting down. I mugged her.

"Nigga why the fuck you always doing that? I pack my hair up ten times everyday cause of you"

She smirked.

"Hey. It's not my fault I like dread heads. I can't help it if you happen to be a cute one"

Elle made gagging sounds and Tommie glared at her.

"Nigga if you don't shut the fuck up I'll shove a strap down your throat so you can gag for real"

Elle looked traumatized as she mentally pictured it.

"You have a strap?"

I asked interestedly and Tommie wiggled her brows.

"I can show you if you want"

"Oh God. Could y'all just fuck and get it over with? The oestrogen around you both is nauseating as fuck"

Jada mumbled before reaching a hanf out for Tommies fries.

Tommie smacked her hand away and she scowled.

"Hey! That hurt"

"Getcho own fries bitch"

She said before picking a fry from her plate and holding it up to my mouth. I parted and ate it, sucking her finger into my mouth in the process. Tommie stared at my lips a moment before her bitch ass friends groaned and completely ruined it.

"Hey! She didn't even ask for it!"

Jada pouted and Tommie raised a brow.

"Bitch this different. I like her. I wouldn't poke your hoe ass with a stick"

"Ugh. I hate couples"

Tommie smirked.

"You just jealous cause ain't nobody want ya hairy Mufasa looking muff"

Jada glared at us both and Elle rolled her eyes.

Were Tommie and I a couple? I mean it felt like but we hadn't really talked about it.

The bell rung and I stood up throwing the rest of my lunch in the trash before heading out the cafeteria with Tommie.

"Imma walk you to class"

She said and I frowned.

"Don't you got like.. Woodwork? It's on the other side of school. You'll be late"

Tommie shrugged.

"Imma still walk you to class"