Chapter Nineteen

8AM

Jamie's P.O.V

"Caleb.. Wake up." I said while shaking him. I really needed to use the bathroom badly. "Caleb wake up, I need to go to the bathroom." I said a bit louder and shook him more.

"Okay.. I'm awake." He yawned and sat up. He stretched a little and then got up. We walked over to the bathroom and he turned around. I did my business quickly and then flushed the toilet. I went to the sink to wash my hands and then Caleb said he needed to go. I turned around and closed my eyes. Once Caleb was done he washed his hands and then we went back and sat on the edge of his bed. Caleb let out a sigh and leaned back to that he was laying down on his back. I looked over at him and slightly smiled. He then tugged my arm down so the top part of my body was over him.

"What?" I chuckled while looking to him.

"Nothing, I just love you." Caleb smiled.

"Love you too." I smiled. We stayed in that position for a while until Caleb spoke up.

"I have a show today so I need to take a shower... How are we going to do this?" Caleb asked.

"We can shower together." I joked. Caleb smirked at me.

"Ok let's go." Caleb smirked and sat up.

"I'm joking." I chuckled.

"I know." Caleb chuckled.

"Anyways.. Let me take a shower first."

"Why?"

"Because I'll take longer."

"Fine." Caleb nodded and we stood up to go to the bathroom. Caleb turned around and I started to strip down.

"Uh.. Your arm will get wet tho." I said.

"It's fine." Caleb said without looking.

"Alright so yeah... No peeking." I said.

"No promises." Caleb joked. I rolled my eyes and got into the shower. I then started the water and and started to wet myself.

* * *

"Jamie are you finished yet?" Caleb sighed.

"Yeah, almost.. wait." I called out. I didn't think I took that long so far. Plus it's hard taking a shower while kind of using only one hand. I rinsed myself off and then shut off the water. "Can you hand me a towel?" I asked as I squeezed excess water from my hair.

"Oh shoot.. Um.. There aren't any towels in here.. I forgot that my mom washed them and I forgot to get them from the drier." Caleb said.

"Oh my god Caleb are you serious?!" I sighed.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Well now what?"

"We can walk quickly to my closet.. I think I have an extra towel in there." Caleb suggested. I thought for a moment.

"Ugh fine." I mumbled. "Turn around tho."

"Alright." He said. I carefully got out and used my free hand to cover my boobs. Caleb then lead me to his closet, god I feel so uncomfortable. "Here you g-" Caleb started to say as he turned around to hand me the towel. He just stood there staring at me. I then saw that he started to blush really hard which just made me blush too.

"Just give me it." I said. He nodded and gave me the towel. I wrapped it around my body and stood there awkwardly. Caleb was still staring at me. "What?" I asked.

"N-nothing.. Yo-you're just hot." He managed to say. I gave him a weird look and then he started to come closer to me. I backed up until I was against the wall already.