Chapter Six

Two Weeks Later

~~~Caleb's P.O.V~~~

Airport

"Are you excited?" Dad asked me with a smile on his face. I'm starting my mini tour today, which I'm just going to do concerts around mainly the big states.

"Yeah." I slightly smiled. The crew was already in our first stop which was California, so Dad, Mom, Codie, Kenny, my dad's old and current bodyguard, and I were just going on the jet.

"You don't seem excited." Kenny said.

"No, I am.. It's just that I'm bored, that's all.. A little tired too." I said.

"Well come on you can rest on the jet." Mom smiled and we all went on the jet. I went to the room in the back and took a nap.

Los Angeles, California

"So Caleb, anything new?" The interviewer asked me. Dad explained to me that I had to do a lot of interviews when I first start out in the music business so that everyone can get to know me.

"Not really." I shrugged.

"You have some time before your concert, did you being any friends along so you guys can hang out at the beach or somewhere?" She asked. I looked to the floor before I answered. Dad told me to be honest, so I guess I should be honest. I looked back up and took a breath before I answered.

"No.. I don't have any friends. Uh so yeah.. My phone doesn't ring anymore, just if it's my relatives." I sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"Um.. I don't want to say who because then people might send hate to them, but two of my original friends just stopped talking to me yeah.. I only had 3 friends, the other one moved and I don't know where she is... It's really hard for me to make friends, so I just chill mostly by myself or with my sister and parents." I explained.

"So we'll find you chilling on the beach?"

"I don't, maybe." I chuckled.

"You seem so.. How should I say, calm.. Chilled. You seem like all of this isn't effecting you, the fame." She smiled.

"Well it isn't.. I know that I have a big responsibility now... Nothing's new, the pap have been following me my whole life and the fans are always around."

"Oh it seems like that's all the time that we have.. Have a nice day Caleb and a nice show." She smiled.

"Thank you for having me." I smiled. I then got up and went backstage.

"Hey wait Caleb." The interviewer called out as she caught up to me.

"Yeah?" I answered while turning around to face her.

"My niece is a massive fan.. So do you mind if you sighed this for her?" She asked while handing me a magazine with me on the cover and sharpie.

"Sure, whats her name?" I asked.

"Catherine." She smiled. I nodded and wrote 'Thanks for supporting me Catherine with so much love from Caleb Bieber' I then drew a heart also.

"Here you go." I smiled. "I must get going now.. Bye." I said and follow Kenny out the back entrance. Kenny only came with me to the interview because dad had a quick meeting and mom had a photo shoot, Codie went with her. Crystal was helping set up for the concert.

"Where do you want to go now? We have some time to kill." Kenny asked as we went to the car, thankfully there was no pap.

"Let's go get ice cream and then go visit my dad's star at that star walk." I suggested.