Chapter Two

~~~Caleb's P.O.V~~~

Home

"Are you sure your parents allow people like me over?" Jamie asked before coming in.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Like do they allow non famous people over?"

"Uh.. Yeah I guess, plus they aren't even home so it's ok... Father is doing an appearance and mother is opening her new clothing line in Miami I think." I said while walking in and holding the door open for her. She hesitated before she walked in.

"This house is huge." She said amazed.

"Thanks I guess." I chuckled. "Come on we can work in my room." I said while walking up some steps and waiting until she followed. I then lead her into my room.

"This is your room?" She asked while looking around.

"No this is the dogs room." I joked.

"Really?"

"No." I chuckled. "I'm allergic to dogs."

"Really?"

"Yeah." I said while sitting at my desk.

"Your room is so big and I was not expecting it to look like this." She said while sitting on my bed.

"What were you expecting?"

"I was expecting it to be smaller, more dirty, some posters of girls on the wall in bikinis, and like more expensive stuff."

"Mother raised me to respect women so... Girls in bikinis are not allowed on my wall, mother taught me to be clean, and father doesn't allow me to have electronics in my room.. They're all kept in the game room." I said.

"You're not at all what I expected you to be like."

"See that's the reason why you shouldn't judge someone without getting to know them first." I chuckled.

"So.. Are you an only child?" Jamie asked.

"No my little sister is at her babysitter." I smiled.

"How old is she?"

"She's 10."

"What's her name?"

"Codie." I said while a little smile, I love my little sister so much.. Shes so sweet. "So tell my about your family."

"Uh... Let's start working on this project." She said quickly to change the subject. I made a confused look. Why doesn't she want to tell me about her family?

"Ok... Can you at least tell about yourself?"

"What do you want to know?"

"First of all your name."

"My name is Jamie Frontier" (A/N: that was the first thing that came into my mind lol don't judge)

"Age?"

"15 turning 16 in February."

"Favorite color, food, and number."

"I like purple, pizza, and the number 4."

"Do you have siblings?"

"Uh.." She said before answering. "Yes."

"How many?"

"Not important."

"Uh ok then.. Um.. Favorite TV show?"

"I don't watch TV."

"Favorite video game?"

"I hate video games."

"Favorite sport?"