Chapter Eleven

Next Morning

Caleb's P.O.V

I suddenly woke up randomly and saw that my arms were wrapped around this girl. I got confused so I sat up carefully so she wouldn't wake up and examined where I was. I can not remember anything from last night. Turns out I was in my hotel room. I leaned over the girl so I can see her face. Woah what?! Dakota?! What is she doing here? I stood up quickly which was a bad idea and my head hurt so much. "Hey you! What are you doing here?" I asked as I poked Dakota lightly.

"Huh? Wah?" She asked sleepily and sat up.

"Why are you here?" I asked while sitting on the edge of the bed and putting my hand against my head, man my head really really hurt.

"You asked me to stay." She said. What? I did?

"No I didn't."

"Yeah you did."

"I don't remember.. What happened last night." I asked while turning to face her.

"Well lets see.. You kissed me, yo-"

"I what?" I said cutting her off. I kissed her? She has to be lying.

"Yeah, it's probably all over the news." She said. I quickly got up and went to my laptop and typed in 'Caleb Bieber' to see what would come up.

'Caleb Bieber Has a New Girlfriend?' the top article read. I clicked on it and skimed through it. It talked about us going to the awards together and it showed pictures of me kissing Dakota at the after party. Just then I remembered something from last night, she made me drink alcohol.

"You made me drink!" I scolded.

"You're the one who fell for it." She shrugged.

"Leave. You can't be here because one, if my mom finds out you're here then she will go crazy and two, I don't want you here.. Im sorry if Im rude, but Im fine with being rude to you." I said while handing her the purse she brought. I then grabbed her arm lightly and head her out of my room.

"CALEB BIEBER!" I suddenly heard my mom yell from the outside of the front door.

"Shoot." I mumbled. There was a coat closet near us so I decided to hide Dakota in there since I could hear mom unlocking the door. "Please I'm really begging you, please don't make a sound." I whispered to her as I pushed her lightly against the wall in the closet. She didn't say anything so I just hid her behind the coats that were hanging in there. You couldn't see her that much since the light was off.

"CALEB!" Mom yelled as I heard her slam the door, which means she was in the room. I stiffened up and pretended that I was searching for a jacket.

"Yes?" I called out, trying not to sound nervous.

"I need to talk to you now." Mom said as she stood at the doorway of the closet.

"About?" I asked calmly as I turned around carefully so Dakota wouldn't show.

"Last night. Come here." Mom commanded and motioned for me to follow her.

"Please stay here." I whispered to Dakota and walked out of the closet and shut the door.

"Why are you making out with the daughter of Selena?!" Mom said angrily. "How do you even know her?" I can't believe I'm going to lie to my own mom, but I have to... To keep them safe, right?

"We've been talking for a while." I lied.

"Are you dating her? I thought you loved Jamie."

"Yes.. and um... Maybe things changed." I answered. Mom just stayed quiet.