Chapter Nine

Last Day of Mini Tour

New York City

Caleb's P.O.V

"Can't believe it's already the last day of the mini tour." I sighed as I watched mom fix her hair.

"I know right, baby I'm so proud of you." Mom smiled as she came over and kissed my cheek.

"Mom I need to ask you something." I asked uneasy. Should I ask her? I guess I should.. I mean she won't get mad, will she?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Um do you still talk to or um... Like... Selena Gomez?"

"Caleb I don't want her name coming out of your mouth anymore, don't talk about her, don't even think about her. Her name is never to be spoken of with me.. Don't ever ask me something like that again. Understand?" Mom said. I could tell she was trying not to raise her voice, but she sort of failed. I nodded quickly, she usually doesn't yelled at me like that, she must really not like her.

"I have to go.. Sorry." I said while looking at my phone. That number texted me, the one that said I had to break up with Jamie. 'Don't be late.' The text said. We made a deal to meet up. I just didn't reply.

"Buddy where are you going?" Dad asked with roses in his hand. They must be for mom.

"Um.. I need to go do something quickly, I promise I will be right back." 

"Alright, don't get lost or make a commotion." Dad nodded and left. I first checked on Jamie, she was taking a nap. I walked over to her and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Where are you going?" Codie asked as I was about to leave the Hotel, this time we got a Hotel to stay in. We might stay in New York for a while after this mini tour.

"I need to go do something important quickly, I'll be right back." I answered as I got another text from the same number.

"Can I come?" Codie asked while following me to the lobby.

"No." I answered.

"Why not?" Codie whined. "Please?"

"No. Sorry Codie, but stay here." I said while stopping and facing her. "I'll be right back." I assured her.

"Can you get me candy then?" She asked while making puppy dog eyes. I let out a smile.

"Sure." I chuckled and left. I hopped into one of the cars and started drving to the location, a secretive Cafe.

Cafe

I sat at the tabel where the person told me to sit and waited. I looked around to see my surrounding, well this is new to me. I just hope it's not a killer I'm meeting. Meeting someone I don't know? Yeah I know it was stupid of me, but I need to find out why I cant date Jamie. "You made it." I heard a female voice say as she walked up to the table and sat across from me. I tensed up. She sat there for a moment and stared at me, I couldn't make out who she is because she was wearing shades and a big hat. She then took them off. "You didn't expect me, did you?" She smirked. I just stared at her.

"Um no... Why are you?" I asked. Once she heard that her mouth fell open as if she was offended.

"Seriously?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yeah?" I answered confused. I really didn't know who she was. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Really?" She asked angrily.

"Yes. I do not know who you are, what part don't you understand?" I asked.

"Im Dakota.. Dakota Gomez.. As in the daughter of Selena Gomez." She said rudely.