Chapter Eight

1 Week Later

~~~Caleb's P.O.V~~~

It's been one week since Jamie and I started dating and still we managed to hide it. No one knows except dad, I think mom might know too. Nothing has really changed between us, we still have fun like friends and play around with Codie. Occasionally we would hold hands when no one was around and share a quick kiss. I haven't taken Jamie out on an official date yet because one, I didn't have time and two, I don't want media to find out. "What's up buddy?" Dad said as he sat across from me. I was in the tour bus sitting in the small table that was there. Jamie, mom, Crystal, and Codie were all shopping.

"Nothing, just thinking. Why?" I asked.

"Just wanted to make sure you were alright.. So how's it going with you and Jamie?" He asked. I thought a minute until I answered.

"It's going good I think." I answered. "She's happy, I'm happy.." I trailed off.

"That's good, when are you going to tell everyone? They will find out one way or another. Trust me I know what it's like.. If you don't be honest with your fans then they are more likely to send hate to Jamie. Plus if you come clean now then the pap aren't going to swarm you guys as much." Dad said. I nodded.

"How should I tell everyone?" I asked.

"Make a livestream or tweet about it." Dad suggested. "Make sure Jamie is ok with it tho."

"Ok." I nodded.

"So what are you working on here?" Dad asked while pointing to the lyric sheets I had.

"Oh I was just messing around." I shrugged.

"Let's see what you have so far." Dad smiled while motioning me to sing what I have written. I took a breath and then started singing.

"Better than words... But more than a feeling, crazy in love.. Dancing on the ceiling... Every time we touch, I'm all shook up, you make me wanna... How deep is your love.. God only knows, baby. I don't know how else to sum it up 'cause words ain't good enough... There's no way I can explain your love, no.. I don't know how else to sum it up 'cause words ain't good enough, I can't explain your love, no... It's better than words" I finished singing. "I'm not finished with it tho." I smiled. I'm pretty satisfied at what I came up with.

"It's amazing." Dad smiled while clapping. "It's about Jamie isn't it." He smirked.

"Yeah of course." I smiled awkwardly. Still not use to talking about love with him.

"Hey my boys." I suddenly heard mom say as she entered the bus. I looked back quickly and say Jamie and Codie enter also. I didn't want Jamie to see what I written so I panicked. "What's this Caleb?" Mom asked as she pointed to the lyric sheets.

"Uh nothing." I said while crumpling up the paper and putting it to my mouth.

"What are you doing?" Mom asked confused.

"I um.. I like the taste of this." I mumbled. "I'll be right back." I said while getting up and going to my room. "I'm so stupid." I sighed to myself as I plopped onto the bed and took the paper out if my mouth.

"Caleb?" Jamie spoke as she entered the room quietly.

"Oh hey, what's up?" I asked as I quickly hid the papers behind my back.

"What are you trying to hide?" She asked.

"Nothing." I lied.

"You're bad at lying."

"I know." I sighed.

"So tell me what is it?"

"It's a secret sorry." I slightly smiled while turning around to fold up the papers and put them in my pocket.