Chapter Seven

3 Days Later

~~~Jamie's P.O.V~~~

"Caleb stop it." I laughed as he chased me around with a lizard in his hand. We were in Dallas and he found one outside the arena.

"Bob wants to say hi!" He laughed and caught up to me. "Say hi."

".. Hi." I said while backing away a little.

"He wants a kiss." Caleb joked while putting the lizard up to my mouth.

"Ew no." I said while covering my mouth.

"Fine then give me one." He smirked while pointing to his cheek.

"Fine." I said and leaned over to kiss his cheek. "Hey does it still hurt?" I asked while lightly touching his bruise.

"No not as much." He shrugged.

"Anyways.. What do you want to do today? Don't you have the day off?" I asked as Caleb put the lizard back down.

"I have a radio interview and then I have the rest of the day off.. Wanna come?"

"Um.. Not really. People are going to assume things." I said awkwardly.

"Like what?"

"That you and I are dating."

"And that's a bad thing?"

"Yes."

"How?.. Just come with me. It doesn't matter what everyone else assumes because we know the truth and that's all that matters."

"Okay fine." I agreed and we went to the car with Crystal.

"Your mom and Codie went to do a photo shoot and your dad went to work at the studio quickly.. So I guess Jamie, you, and I are the only ones going to the radio interview." Crystal explained.

"That's fine." I nodded and opened the door for Jamie. We then headed to the Radio station.

Radio Station

"And here is our special guest of the day.. Caleb Bieber! Woo!" The interviewer said as Caleb walked in. I walked in also quietly. Caleb smiled at me and motioned for me to sit in a spiny chair next to him. "Oh looks like Caleb brought a friend?" The interviewer asked as I sat down.

"Yeah this is Jamie.. She's my friend." Caleb said as he sat down also. Crystal decided to go get a coffee so she wasn't here.

"Girlfriend?" The interviewer smirked.

"Yes, she's a girl and she's my friend." Caleb joked.

"Are you guys lovers?" He asked.

"Lovers of sleeping? Yes."

"Together?" The interviewer joked which made me blush.

"Im only 16.. Let's not get that far." Caleb chuckled. "But yes we do." Caleb whispered.

"Woah." The interviewer laughed.

"I'm joking.. No we don't sleep together. She sleeps on one bed and I sleep in the other... That's all. We're really just friends." Caleb laughed.

"Okay enough joking around... So tell me Caleb no one really knows the story about how you got that bruise on your face. Mind telling us?"

"Well I'm not one of those people who hide everything for the world. Yes, I know paparazzi have been taking picture of me which this.. But I don't really care, like yes it's there, so why make a big deal? I didn't really speak of it because I don't really think it matters. But if everyone is really interested on what happened then.. You should know that a fist came in contact with my face." He explained. God, I hope he doesn't ask by who.