Chapter Fourteen

Next Day

Jamie's P.O.V

"I'm going to kill him!" I shouted to myself as I read the top news story. It was about that picture Caleb took of me. I can't believe he published it! He said he wouldn't! Plus he's saying I made him?! What the fuck?! I decided to go on twitter to see if he still had that tweet up, but he didn't. My mentions were going crazy. Some were really weird like saying I was sexy and stuff, but most were rude. Caleb's fans were mostly the rude ones, saying that I was a slut and bitch. I wasn't use to all this hate so I started to tear up. Why did he have to lie? I'm so stupid for letting him take that picture.

"Jamie!" My aunt yelled from downstairs. My eyes widened and I froze. Please don't tell me she read the article. I then heard footsteps coming up the stairs. My door opened and my angry aunt was standing at the doorway.

"Y-yes?" I asked.

"What is this?!" She asked while showing me the article.

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't of let him take it, but he wouldn't leave unless I let him take it."

"Caleb made you take it? You didn't make him?"

"Of course not! He came in my room one night and he was acting all weird and I wanted him to leave, but he wouldn't and then... We did something and then he just wanted the picture and he told me he would leave. He said he was just going to put it as his lock screen."

"What did you guys do?"

"Nothing bad, he just kissed me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"We can sue him for this you know."

"No, it's just going to make drama." I sighed.

"Well one way or another he's going to have to get those paparazzi out of our driveway."

"What?" I asked and went downstairs quickly to peek out the window. Oh my god I hate the media so much. "Should I ask them to leave?" I suggested as my aunt. She was about to answer, but there was suddenly loud knocking at the door. She quickly opened it and Vanessa barged in.

"Damn Jamie. Those paparazzi are crazy." She said. "I could barely get to the front door."

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Why? What's up with that picture?" She asked. I sighed and explained. "Oh my god. I'm going to beat him." Vanessa said angrily.

"Thankfully Leah is already at daycare." Aunt sighed in relief, she doesn't think I can handle taking care of her, but I totally can. "I'm going to be late for work if I don't head out now." She said while grabbing her car keys. "Wish me luck with them."

"Bye." I said and kissed her cheek goodbye. She put on shades and headed out to her car. We watched as she kept honking her horn so they can clear out. It took a while, but she finally made it out the driveway. I let out a deep breath I didn't realize I was holding in and sat down on the couch. "Should I call the police?"

"Yeah, they're on your aunt property, they can't do that." Vanessa said. I took out my phone and dialed 9-1-1.

"Hello what is your emergency?" A female said.

"Yes, hello... Um there's these men outside of my house and they won't leave."

"Are they harming you? Do you know them? Do they have any weapons? Are your doors locked?" She asked.

"Well.. No um they're paparazzi and they won't leave." I said. "They don't have the right to be on my aunts property and I don't give them permission to take pictures of me."