LAST CHAPTER

(Just thought I should upload this before I go)

Evans POV:

ah
Spruce.
"They're.... U-uh..."
"They're fucking hickeys." Connor says.
I slowly nod.
"Did... Did Arin do this to you?" Connor asks, and he looks like a murderer.
It's kinda scary.
"yeeeaaaahhh...."
"Where the fuck is he."
"He... Ran off."
"Goddamnit" Connor mutters as he goes in for a hug.

"What else did he do."
"Nothing else."
"Good. That bastard better keep his hands off of you." Connor says bluntly.
"I love you Evan."
"I love y-you too."

•••

"Alright class! Remember what I said. Don't focus on the audience, focus on yourself so you don't get too nervous." Our drama teacher whispers behind the curtains as I hear everyone talk.
"Your gonna do great, babe. Don't pay attention to the homophobics, focus on me and me only. It's gonna me ok." Connor whispers.
(Main parts)
I give him a tight hug before I walk on stage.
...
"Dear Diary." I say. I can already see my mom having her normal mom energy.
...
"I decided I must ride you till I break you." I sing and I only focus on Connor. Connor gives me a slight smile and nod to tell me 'your doing great'
...
(Major parts over)

"YOU DID AMAZING EVAN!!" Connor hugs me tightly.
It's now time to invite some people backstage and meet them.

"Disgusting."
Connor quickly flips them off.
I let out a giggle.
"YOU DID SO GOOD, SWEETIE!!" My mom yells. I quickly hug her and smile.
I can see two people behind my mom in the line, waiting to meet us.
One is very short with a streak of red hair and the other is very tall with a red jacket. They're both holding hands.

My mom walks out of the line crying in Joy and the two boys walk up to us.
"Hey. Nice performance. I'm Rich" the small boy says.
"And I'm Jake" the tall one gives a smile.

"Good to know we're not the only gay couples" Connor laughs.
"There's actually a lot of LGBT couples at this high school. There's Arin and Danny, another Dan and a Phil, a Michael and Jeremy, a Jenna and a Christine, a Brooke and Chloe, us, a Marshall and... I forgot the other one but he's called 'prince' for some reason, there's a John and an Alex, there's a-"
"That's enough, Richey." Jake laughs.

"Really? That's cool!" Connor says surprised.
"How did you two meet?"
"It's a long story..." Rich laughs.

They walk away with smiles.
"I love you Evan Hansen."
"I love you, Connor Murphy."

Love you all 💙 and thank you for the support

Rich's POV:
"Those guys were chill" I laugh.
"Ready to go home?" Jake asks.
"Yeah."
---