Well im fucked.

Connors POV:

Shit

Evans mom is here

         "Shit, where do I hide dude?" I whispered.
         "Just stay right there." He whispered

The door opened

"Oh! Hello Connor Murphy! What are you doing in my son's room?" Evan's mom asked. Shit shit shit. "We... Have to do a project together." Evan said. "Well, ok; in going to the mall right now, I'll see you in about an hour." Evans mom said.

Phew
Once she closed the door I looked at Evan with a devilish grin. He blushed and grinned back.
I quickly ran towards him and shoved him onto his bed, and I pinned him. "I don't want this to go... Too f-far." Evan said, nervously.

"I know, I understand." I told Evan. Then I started to softly plant kisses on his neck, he was softly laughing. I wish this moment could last forever. He sounded so cute when he laughed.

            "Your very ticklish." I said. "Y-yeah." He said. I then got off him and landed next to him on the bed. He then hugged my chest and nuzzled his face on my neck, and started to slowly close his eyes.

           I feel so lucky to have someone like this in my life.

*creek sound*

          "Hey Evan, I forgo- WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SON?!" She yelled at me.

Well
I'm fucked.