Ch 16

Evans POV:
It's been a week since I fell off a tree and broke my arm. A short summary of the story is: I think I passed out, then I woke up in a hospital with my mom, then we went home and now I'm not allowed to climb trees.

Connor is still not communicating with me. It's currently the weekend and I have nothing else to do but cry in my bed and hope that I'll be able to see Connor.

I've spent about two hours in my bed sobbing.
Ring ring
All of a sudden my phone started ringing which made me jump.
It's from...

Connor.
I answered it.
"Hello? Evan?"
I'm surprised I got to answer him without a sob.
"What do you want."
"Where are you..?"
"Why do you want to know."
"Evan, please, I found out Karen is still the bitch that she is. Please."
"My house."
Beep
He hung up on me. I decided to go back to my bed and start sobbing again. I wasted two tissue boxes. But this time when I started crying, I was shaking a lot, and my throat started to dry up.
I spent about 10 minutes shaking and sobbing when...

Knock knock knock.
I yelled "coming!" And ran downstairs. I'm pretty sure it's my mom. I opened the door and....
Nope, it's Connor.

"Evan?! Holy shit, you look cold. Here." He said worriedly.
I went out of his way so he can get in the living room and he took off his jacket and gave it to me.
I slipped it on and...

Started sobbing.
Connor quickly went over to me and gave me the tightest hug he's ever gave me, I smiled and stopped sobbing, and hugged back tightly.
He then let go of the hug and went over to close the door. Then he locked it.
He then grabbed my hand and sat me down on the couch. He then sat next to me and wrapped his arms around me, and gave me another hug. I nuzzled my face into his chest.

What a good day.