Chapter 14: Bye India

Chapter 14

I woke up early the next morning, in time to make sure that I wouldn't be in my room when Raymen stopped by. I've never felt so stupid in my life before. I practically gave up my whole life to help his family. I should have known better. I told myself to not let anyone in and I did. Since my past relationship I told myself to not let anyone get this side of me and I don't know why I let Raymen get it so easily. I thought he was different, but he's the same as all the kids at school and my past schools. Cold hearted. He used me. Ok for his family, but he used me, and I know I'm never going to forgive him for that.

"I can't believe you're leaving so early" Tami said through tears.

"I know, I know" I said while hugging her tighter.

"I'm going to miss you so much."

"Don't! Think of it this way you have only one more year without me. I promised you I'm going to get you to a college with me and I don't break my promises."

"But what if my student Visa doesn't go through."

"Trust me it will" I said looking at her sincerely.

She hugged me again. "I love you Lyina."

"I love you more."

With that the car took my best friend home.

"It won't be long" I said to myself.

Next I went to say bye to Saff. He almost cried when I told him I was leaving.

"Take me with you" he pleaded.

"I wish" I said while hugging him.

I explained to the Hozins that I would be leaving and they were quite sad. They told me we would be in touch and that they would take me back to England once my knee gets better. I laughed to myself. Yeah right. I told my parents and they were fine with it. My mom just made sure to get me a care taker back home also. They informed me that they would be home in exactly a month and promised not to leave again for a bit and I was pretty happy with that.

Two hotel workers completely packed my belongings and sent it out to the jet and before you knew It was saying bye to my favorite place in the world. I limped my way on my crutches down to the main entrance where I checked out and told Zala bye. I also told her that she would be getting a raise as of next month and she squeezed the life out of me.

I arrived to the airport where Tabashi helped me onto the jet and into my seat. The pilot put the seat belt sign on and we soon lifted off. I looked out the window and could see the plush jungle and suddenly got emotional. Tears started falling down my face and I couldn't hold them back anymore.

"Zalyina what's wrong" Tabashi asked.

I couldn't talk through my tears and just put my head down on his shoulder letting them fall free. I was hurt. The thought of my stupid, most ridiculous decisions I made in just one summer was overwhelming. My whole dance career was over. I never thought of how my life was going to be if I didn't get into Juilliard or Yamada. I didn't think I would have too. I have the grades to go into any career I wanted but the passion... not at all. I can't picture myself doing anything but dance. But I'm forced to. I have no choice. I cried myself to sleep in Tabashi's arms and he held me the whole time while hushing me. When I woke up I told him everything from the time I bumped into Raymen to last night. I could tell by his face that he didn't expect it from Raymen either.

"I don't know Lyina. I just feel like something's missing from the story."

"I don't. He used me and I'm never talking to him ever again" I said while sipping my redbull.

"Why didn't you talk to him about it?"

"What's the point. He probably would of just tried to cover it up."

After a plane stop and a couple more naps I arrived back in California, also known as home. It took about a two hour drive out of San Francisco to get home since my house is so far from the airport and it felt like forever till I reached the gates to my house. The large black gate opened and revealed the luxurious house. Three stories, 18 rooms 10 bathrooms, game room, movie room, dance studio, about 3 office rooms, two chefs, 5 maids, 3 butlers, indoor gym, indoor and and outdoor pools, and last but not least my basketball court and horse ranch. Yup, my reason exactly why I don't want people knowing about me.

"I've missed you" I said to my house.

I limped up to the second floor where my room was and smiled at the only red door in the cream and brown hallway. My rooms was quite big. Walk in closet , king bed, balcony, just teenafied with posters covering every inch of the wall, a giant stereo, plus my zebra sheets, that went with my red shaggy carpet. I opened one of my draws and took out a tin box and limped out to my balcony. I looked down at my garden which is why the main reason why I picked this room. I sat in one if the chairs and opened the box taking out a rolled blunt and a lighter. I lit it, and took a hit letting the soothing Mary Jane seep in. I looked up at the dark sky and laughed to myself as the high kicked in.

"Maybe I'll own a coffee shop" I said to myself.

Raymen's POV

I haven't seen Lyina all day. I stopped by her room earlier and she wasn't there. I stopped later that night and she wasn't there. The next day I checked the garden and the dance studio. I went back to her room and knocked to find out it was booked by a new couple. I figured she would be in her old room to find out that was booked by a family too. The only thing I could come up with is that she changed rooms so I went to the front desk.

"Hi Ms.Zala, um do you know what room Zalyina is staying in now, I think she might of changed rooms again."

"Uhh no she left yesterday, didn't you know" she said looking at me with a face of concern.

"What do you mean left as in left back to Cali" I asked shocked by her words.

"Yes, she left yesterday afternoon."

Those words stayed in my head floating around and repeating over and over again. She left yesterday afternoon. Why would she leave so early, and without telling me. Maybe it was an emergency I thought to myself. But in that case she would of left a note or tell me herself. Why would she just leave like that.

*******************************

Thanks for reading :)! You know what to do vote & comment if u liked!