Chapter 7

Cass' head was pounding. 3 straight hours of studying for mid terms was terrible. He wished Dean was there to study with him but he was banging up his girlfriend. His girlfriend who seemed to guess Cass still had a thing for Dean and made sure every moment they all spent together was a living hell for Cass. It broke him to realize the only person he had ever loved would always just be out of reach.

He took a break and decided to see if Dean was done.

Cass: Dean you still busy?

Dean<3: No I just got done. Meet me at the park?

Cass: sure see you soon :)

He hoped Deans bitch of a girlfriend wasn't there. He got to the park and sure enough she was. Damn it. Cass started to turn around when Anna waved to Cass and put on her fake smile.

"Hey Cassie!" She giggled "here to third wheel?" She flipped him off under the table.

"Nope, I'm just making sure this park isn't going to burn to pieces, I can sense an evil presence." Cass said through his teeth. Anna glared.

"What's up Cass?" Dean got up to hug him. Cass winked at Anna and smirked.

"Hey um actually I was just going to stop by. Have fun." Cass turned around and Dean jerked him back.

"Look is it because of Anna? I mean bros before hoes but you need to chill it. She's not a bad person, you just have to get to know her. For starters stop calling her a park burning witch. I don't think she likes it."

"Yeah, haha Dean. No, I need to study. I just had to get my mind off things. Thanks." Cass walked away. Bros before hoes huh?

He didn't study. Studying was the worst. Instead he took out paper and a pencil and let his mind take over. He didn't know what it was until he lifted his hand and realized he had drawn Dean. Fuck Dean. He crumpled up the paper and threw it in the trash. Everything in his life was about Dean and Cass was tired of it. He wished he never met Dean but he didn't know what he would do without him. Dean didn't feel the same.

Cass opened up Instagram to see if there was anything new going on. He had 3 dms, all from Benny and them. A party tonight. Cass sighed. He didn't feel like going to a party but he couldn't resist. Anything to take his mind off Dean.
"I'm in." He responded. He threw on his trench coat and walked out the door.

________________________________
This was really just a filler but whatever. People read this and I find it cool, even though less and less people read it as I go on. I really enjoy writing though so maybe tell me what I can improve? Comment if you like it, comment if you don't and tell me why or what I could do better. It would really help!! Thanks! :)